Election Exhaustion and Anger - Page 2 - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Election Exhaustion and Anger

election exhaustion and anger

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted October 15 2016 - 09:47 PM

So if Trump just had a few more commercials and bumper stickers paid for by the RNC he'd be ahead right now? All the incredibly stupid stuff Trump has said (between sucking snot back up his nose) will just be smoothed over with an "I like Donald" button on Ryans' lapel? C'mon, Trump was beloved because he wouldn't need anybody's crooked money, and could pay for his own campaign. Now he DOES need establishment money?

Let me give the political reality. Nobody is going to throw bad money after good. Trump's flame is growing dimmer and the ONLY hope for America to survive the next 4 years is to have majorities in Congress who can stonewall Hitlery's appointments and legislation. A savvy person would rather RNC money go GOP congressional candidates in tight races who have a chance of winning.

He RAISED money for the RNC, but yet they wont spend it to support him?? Quite telling to me

The reality check is that if Trump loses, the Republican party will be known as the Republicrats and their support from the American people aka "the voter" will be close to 0%., something they will never recover from
  • iGreg likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 grifhunter

grifhunter

Sifting Through the Ruins

• Club LIF Member
  • 7834 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted October 15 2016 - 10:19 PM

He RAISED money for the RNC, but yet they wont spend it to support him?? Quite telling to me

The reality check is that if Trump loses, the Republican party will be known as the Republicrats and their support from the American people aka "the voter" will be close to 0%., something they will never recover from

You arn't making the case why Trump was the BEST choice to beat Hillary.

Nor do you make a case why any more RNC money to Trump will overcome what is a disaster of a campaign he is running or how more RNC money will deal with Trump's repeat embarrassing character disasters from the past and no ability to beat Clinton on policy at the debates.

Any damage done the GOP was inflicted by rightfully disillusioned Republican primary voters who, despite every well reasoned warning, naively thought Trump was something he was not. Trump had the right message but was the wrong man. Elections are about the man. Y'all chose poorly.

#23 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 6147 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted October 16 2016 - 02:19 AM

The bosses of the GOP and many RINO politicians are totally out-of-touch with the evil base (aka regular GOP voters). The RINO leadership (Speaker RINO, big donors, a number of French Republican Senators etc.) are really p***** off that their boy the Jebster did not get the nomination. They RINOs are doing a better job of attacking TRUMP than the Commie Dems.

Right now I can see this election going either way. If The Witch is elected, I foresee a major crackup of the GOP on the scale of a permanent split into two or even three parties. The TRUMPIST movement has zip in common with the RINOs.

I'm donating a little to TRUMP and zero to the GOP.

Regardless, as I previously posted, voting and the Constitution will not save and restore America (if it is ever saved and restored).

FROM THE POEM "THE SECOND COMING, by W.B. Yeats.

Turning and turning in the widening gyre
The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity...

Edited by iGreg, October 16 2016 - 02:35 AM.

#24 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted October 16 2016 - 05:56 AM

Nor do you make a case why any more RNC money to Trump will overcome what is a disaster of a campaign he is running or how more RNC money will deal with Trump's repeat embarrassing character disasters from the past and no ability to beat Clinton on policy at the debates.

Any damage done the GOP was inflicted by rightfully disillusioned Republican primary voters who, despite every well reasoned warning, naively thought Trump was something he was not. Trump had the right message but was the wrong man. Elections are about the man. Y'all chose poorly.

THAT is the RINO mentality.

If trump was this "disaster" you keep quoting, and with ALL the favorable coverage the clintons get, and ALL the smears Trump has endured, why isnt this race a BLOW OUT??
Trump has made the case over and over why he would be better than shillary for America.
Borders, trade, taxes, security, ...Have you been listening? Or are you just stuck on that Never Trump train??
According to your thinking pro Trump ads paid for by the RNC arent going to help Trump, thats assinine!!! You are stuck in a time warp with the RINO's.

BTW- Thanks for calling us the " rightfully disillusioned Republican primary voters".....the only thing you forgot was the deplorable part.

I can see why the RINO's should become part of ancient history
  • NRATC53, QuanLoi and MikeM like this

#25 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25400 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted October 16 2016 - 06:58 AM

This is the bottom line: if Hillary wins the second amendment dies and soon thereafter this forum.

#26 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11479 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted October 16 2016 - 09:39 AM

Trump needs to pull the libertarian and independent candidates into interesting him and they're acting there constituents in to vote to him to assure that Hillary doesn't get in office

#27 Mad Russian

Mad Russian

Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!

• Donated Member
  • 22005 posts
  • LocationUltimate irony is admiring a foreign President more than your own!

Posted October 16 2016 - 06:54 PM

I just want this election nightmare to be over so the four year nightmare can begin...

#28 SgtUSMC

SgtUSMC

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted October 17 2016 - 03:17 AM

I just want this election nightmare to be over so the four year nightmare can begin...

^^^I totally agree!!
I cant stand either one of these lying pieces of shiit and they are the same and will bow to the same powers when they get to the Oval office.
I think we should elect this guy to the oval instead of these two sellouts.
Posted Image
  • Mad Russian likes this

#29 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted October 17 2016 - 06:51 AM

^^^I totally agree!!
I cant stand either one of these lying pieces of shiit and they are the same and will bow to the same powers when they get to the Oval office.
I think we should elect this guy to the oval instead of these two sellouts.
Posted Image

You're not getting it !!!! The reason they HATE Trump, is that he is bowing to NOBODY and they don't like it
  • NRATC53, Mad Russian and mrprovy like this

#30 Ransom

Ransom

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 6259 posts
  • LocationCuomo's State

Posted October 17 2016 - 07:54 AM

Being from NY most donate to Trump for President and not the Republicans that serve us in NYS cause if you think about it we don't have any real Republicans in NYS.
  • NRATC53 and Mad Russian like this

#31 set2374

set2374

Gun Guru

• 853 posts
  • LocationEast Rockaway

Posted October 17 2016 - 04:56 PM

Hahaha... how sad that you're right. My wife and I used to laugh cynically at all those nutty preppers getting ready for some crazy apocalyptic event. I fear that apocalypse is coming in the form of HRC and we are now prepping in the, hopefully, unlikely event she creates a civil war within our society. It will start slowly, but she'll eventually come for our guns... "assault rifles" first, then everything down to your 10/22's. The 100,000,000 law-abiding gun owners will become instant outlaws and they not look upon it kindly. There is a reason why the Department of Homeland Security has ordered more than 2.2 Billion rounds of .223 hollow point ammo to be delivered over three years, which can't be used in military application and wasn't part of orders placed for the coast guard. Obviously, someone in the government thinks **** is about to hit the fan. We should start thinking about it too. I hope I am wrong, but anyone out there that considers themselves a patriot and protector of the constitution needs to think about what they should be doing to defend themselves and our country against all enemies foreign and domestic!
  • Mad Russian likes this

#32 Machria

Machria

Respected Gunowner

• 131 posts
  • LocationSuffolk South Shore

Posted January 17 2017 - 03:57 AM

What election???

#33 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24586 posts

Posted January 17 2017 - 04:47 AM

Shutting my mouth? Never. I'm riding the "I told you so" Train. Woo woo!

Your boy Trump personally insults and ridicules his GOP rivals and then expects them to support him.

Nobody, when this fiasco plays out, is going to bear any blame for this other than the gullible who thought Trump would actually "wipe the stage with Hillary at the debates". Great prediction.

How's that workin' out for ya?

• boosti, Slyder and Lou G like this

#34 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24586 posts

Say it with me: President Trump

• Parashooter, boosti and Slyder like this

#35 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24586 posts

THAT is the RINO mentality.

If trump was this "disaster" you keep quoting, and with ALL the favorable coverage the clintons get, and ALL the smears Trump has endured, why isnt this race a BLOW OUT??
Trump has made the case over and over why he would be better than shillary for America.
Borders, trade, taxes, security, ...Have you been listening? Or are you just stuck on that Never Trump train??
According to your thinking pro Trump ads paid for by the RNC arent going to help Trump, thats assinine!!! You are stuck in a time warp with the RINO's.

BTW- Thanks for calling us the " rightfully disillusioned Republican primary voters".....the only thing you forgot was the deplorable part.

I can see why the RINO's should become part of ancient history

Exactly!

#36 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24586 posts

Posted January 17 2017 - 04:49 AM

verm_Sup.jpg

#37 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25400 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted January 17 2017 - 07:40 AM

Interesting that this thread was revived.

#38 NRATC53

NRATC53

Now an Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 24586 posts

Posted January 17 2017 - 08:37 AM

Interesting that this thread was revived.

and funny how many plates of crow are being warmed up

• Parashooter likes this

#39 grifhunter

grifhunter

Sifting Through the Ruins

• Club LIF Member
  • 7834 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted January 17 2017 - 08:45 AM

and funny how many plates of crow are being warmed up

And you benefit how?

And why on this pathetic place?

When I and everyone who thought like me ate their crow publicly and forthrightly on Long Island Gun Club the days after the election?

When you didn't even post an opposing view in this thread?

Yes, interesting. And sad coming from you.

e62.gif

#40 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11060 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted January 17 2017 - 08:47 AM

The media did a great job with it's fake news. Hillary Clinton was expecting to mop the floor with Trump as the GOP... Thank people like Alex Jones, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram for revealing the truth during the election.
Donald J Trump the 45th President of the United States of America!
  • NRATC53 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: election, exhaustion, and, anger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users