It Has Spread To The Military! - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

It Has Spread To The Military!

it has spread to the military

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 25400 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted September 28 2016 - 06:03 AM

http://www.foxnews.c...nal-anthem.html

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6183 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted September 28 2016 - 06:51 AM

She's an E-6, which means she is a career sailor. She knows better and should face a demotion, at the least.
Gary
  • Mad Russian and Fourth ID like this

#3 ceesman762

ceesman762

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 3169 posts
  • LocationThe Eye of Terror

Posted September 28 2016 - 06:52 AM

UCMJ violation.
  • TJ Ironhorse and Mad Russian like this

#4 ceesman762

ceesman762

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 3169 posts
  • LocationThe Eye of Terror

Posted September 28 2016 - 06:53 AM

She's an E-6, which means she is a career sailor. She knows better and should face a demotion, at the least.
Gary

soon to be E-4 or E-5 if they really push it.
  • Mad Russian likes this

#5 Gary_Hungerford

Gary_Hungerford

SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: , , ,
  • 6183 posts
  • LocationEverywhere, all the time

Posted September 28 2016 - 07:01 AM

soon to be E-4 or E-5 if they really push it.

She could be busted, all the way to E-2, which, given her estimated time in grade, based on her apparent age, should still be her permanent grade.
Gary
  • Mad Russian likes this

#6 2edgesword

2edgesword

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7094 posts

Posted September 28 2016 - 08:04 AM

Bust to E-2 then a less than honorable discharge so she can get her 15 minutes of fame on the talk show circuit.
  • TJ Ironhorse likes this

#7 mrprovy

mrprovy

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2600 posts
  • LocationSelden

Posted September 28 2016 - 09:12 AM

Disgraceful!

#8 HyFiveGuns

HyFiveGuns

Respected Gunowner

• 109 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted September 28 2016 - 09:12 AM

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.... Seriously...WTF is wrong with people.

#9 Hunter6874

Hunter6874

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 3229 posts
  • LocationSomewhere near Aquabach.

Posted September 28 2016 - 09:14 AM

I bet she gets away with it

#10 Tracee

Tracee

Respected Gunowner

• 213 posts
  • LocationSea Cliff, NY

Posted September 28 2016 - 10:37 AM

At Pearl, of all places...such a disgraceful person.

Everyone in this country is given freedom by birth. What you do with your life is your doing. At some point you have to stop placing blame on outside influences and look within yourself.

It'll be interesting to see how the "New" military handles this one....

#11 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 4864 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted September 28 2016 - 11:27 AM

It will depend on November's outcome.

#12 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11479 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted September 28 2016 - 12:09 PM

All depends on how valuable she is in her job. It's not like she's a grunt.

#13 Mad Russian

Mad Russian

Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!

• Donated Member
  • 22005 posts
  • LocationUltimate irony is admiring a foreign President more than your own!

Posted September 28 2016 - 01:14 PM

This is a fable that applies to this woman:

The Scorpion and the Frog
One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.
Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.
"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"
"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.
"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"
Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"
"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"
"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.
"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"
So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.
Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.
"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"
The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.
"I could not help myself. It is my nature."
Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.
Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

So you see, boys and girls, you can take a girl out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the girl, it's in her nature.
  • winston, Hunter6874 and Fourth ID like this

#14 winston

winston

Gun Guru

• 3061 posts

Posted September 28 2016 - 03:38 PM

This is a fable that applies to this woman:

The Scorpion and the Frog
One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.
The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.
Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.
"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"
"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.
"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"
Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"
"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"
"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.
"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"
So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.
Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.
"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"
The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.
"I could not help myself. It is my nature."
Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.
Self destruction - "Its my Nature", said the Scorpion...

So you see, boys and girls, you can take a girl out of the trash, but you can't take the trash out of the girl, it's in her nature.

a touch of wisdom in a crazy world
I think they should bounce this little idiot out of the service and send her back to the hood or better yet put her sorry dumb Butt in the front lines with a rifle
  • Mad Russian likes this

#15 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2398 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted September 28 2016 - 04:02 PM

I bet she gets away with it

In this insane America, she will most likely get away It. MILITARY cant tolerate this kind of garbage. The cancer needs to be discharged immediately. You dont wanna be a hypocrite? Fine. Get the &@$:%# out of the uniform, and protest all you want. This is the USN not the NFL

Edited by TJ Ironhorse, September 28 2016 - 04:06 PM.

• Mad Russian and iGreg like this

#16 Yaphank Kid

Yaphank Kid

Older Budweiser

• Donated Member
  • 2222 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted September 28 2016 - 05:29 PM

Send her to Leavenworth. Or at least to Iraq
  • Mad Russian likes this

#17 artburg

artburg

Banned

• Banned
  • Others:
  • 6303 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County Jail

Posted September 28 2016 - 05:34 PM

All depends on how valuable she is in her job. It's not like she's a grunt.

Oh she is something that rhymes with grunt
  • Mad Russian and iGreg like this

#18 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 11060 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted September 28 2016 - 06:07 PM

This mutant needs the bar of soap!
  • Mad Russian likes this

#19 Dakhath

Dakhath

Respected Gunowner

• 193 posts
  • LocationWestbury

Posted September 28 2016 - 10:11 PM

If it's part of your job, YOU DO IT.
  • Mad Russian likes this

#20 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted September 29 2016 - 09:01 AM

she works for ISIS for sure
  • Mad Russian likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: it, has, spread, to, the, military

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users