2016 Hunters Education Courses Nassau/Suffolk - Hunting - Open Discussions - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

2016 Hunters Education Courses Nassau/Suffolk

2016 hunters education courses nassausuffolk

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BowhuntNY

BowhuntNY

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 154 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted September 06 2016 - 07:57 PM

The fastest way to find a course is on Kalkomey website at:

www.register-ed.com

Search for classes in New York.

That said, I know of one course coming up in October at the Saint James Firehouse which is about half full. I'm assisting with it. We're overbooking it by a metric s**t ton to ensure it is full.

I have one in October in Levittown which is currently full as are the two in September at the same location. But people have been cancelling their registrations and the spots filling up just as quickly.

There is also a class I'm giving at the end of October in Port Washington. Right now its a private class only for a club but we may open up a dozen spots or so to the public. Keep hammering away at the website every day, all day. Classes are popping up all the time.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 DarkStorm

DarkStorm

Gun Guru

• Forum Sponsor
  • Others: Donated Member

• 2722 posts

Posted September 06 2016 - 08:45 PM

We are looking for instructors to offer this course in our classroom in our store in Oakdale. If you are interested PM or give us a call 631-967-3170

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016, hunters, education, courses, nassausuffolk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users