Old Bethpage Rifle & Pistol Club members - Suffolk County [Ranges] - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Old Bethpage Rifle & Pistol Club members

old bethpage rifle pistol club members

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 d73805

d73805

Gunowner

• Established Member
  • 29 posts
  • LocationBay Shore

Posted August 25 2016 - 03:30 AM

I'm looking for a sponsor to send my application for membership. I'm an unknown in the shooting community but some of you may know me, my father, and depending on your age, my grandfather, through my business, Mars Auto Parts in Bay Shore.
If you are a member, know me, and can help me out, that would be great. You can leave a message here, PM me, or I'm in the store every day but Thursday. Thanks

I posted this same message on the other local forum. I know double posts are uncool, but I also know that there are some people who are not on both sites .

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Lou G

Lou G

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Club LIF Member
  • 953 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted August 25 2016 - 04:21 AM

Mars Auto Parts in Bay Shore. That brings back memories.
  • NRATC53 likes this

#3 d73805

d73805

Gunowner

• Established Member
  • 29 posts
  • LocationBay Shore

Posted August 25 2016 - 07:51 AM

Good to hear it, Lou. The days of Islip Speedway are long gone, and so is most of the old crew, but the place looks the same and the whole family is still here.
Now, if only some Bethpage members have some good memories too.
  • NRATC53 and Parashooter like this

#4 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Administrators
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 11497 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted September 19 2016 - 10:34 PM

Well good luck hope you find a member to help you out.

#5 ojeda1a

ojeda1a

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationBay Shore

Posted December 06 2016 - 09:21 PM

Hi: My name is Michael.  I'm looking for a sponsor from the Old Bethpage Pistol & Rifle Club so I can submit my application for membership to the club. I don't know anyone in the club and have only gotten back into target shooting within the last 2 years.  Prior to that, the only shooting I had to do was in the service from 1969 -76.  I currently have 2 rifles, Ruger 10/22 Takedown and a Mosin Nagant M9130.  I also have my pistol permit and 4 handguns, Beretta Neos 22LR, Bersa 380, S&W M&P 9MM & a Ruger Slimline 1911 45.  I am an NRA 5 year member.  I am willing to help out in the club in any way I can or any way that might be required either clear up, volunteering for various duties etc.  I will do whatever is asked of me as a member to participate in the club.  I am also in the process getting a 10 year membership to the new DSI Indoor Target Range in Oakdale.

If you are a member or know of a member who would like to get to know me and hopefully sponsor me the next time applications are accepted in August 2017, please get in touch with me. You can leave a message here, or PM me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Michael Ojeda

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: old, bethpage, rifle, pistol, club, members

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users