Lee breech lock kit for sale $200 - Reloading - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Lee breech lock kit for sale $200

lee breech lock kit for sale 250

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pooch692000

pooch692000

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 76 posts

Posted August 17 2016 - 12:32 PM

Not sure where to post this but selling entire kit plus a lot more: Lee Die sets for 9mm, 45ACP and 357/38 special, Lee bench mount kit never used in case, Digital scale, RCBS powder trickler, Lyman 9mm and 45 case length guages, frankford aresenal case tumbler with media, frankford arseenal bullet puller, 3 reloading books-Lyman and Lee and another random one. other little odds and ends like labels, tupperware for sorting, some projectiles possibly-not sure which i have some of. The only thing the set would need is a good digital caliper. I will even include remaining bullseye and titegroup powders-maybe half a quart of each left for price I am asking. The kit is all packed away and stored in cool dry place right now. Can't ship powder if you want shipped. Shipping is not included in price.

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#2 pooch692000

pooch692000

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 76 posts

Posted August 17 2016 - 12:33 PM

if abve post not allowed, let me know. Can't figure out how to post in classifieds

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lee, breech, lock, kit, for, sale, 250

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users