German Viernheim cinema complex 'attacked by gunman' - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

German Viernheim cinema complex 'attacked by gunman'

german viernheim cinema complex attacked by gunman

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Habsfan

Habsfan

Member of the secret Canadian Mafia

• Club LIF Member
  • 5782 posts
  • LocationWestern Suffolk

Posted June 23 2016 - 10:10 AM

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36610068

German media reports suggest a man fired at least one shot at the Kinopolis complex in Viernheim, near Frankfurt.

At least 20 people are said have been injured, many reportedly as the result of a release of tear gas.

It is unclear if the man is alone or if he has taken hostages.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 ProGodProGunProLife

ProGodProGunProLife

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 7050 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted June 23 2016 - 10:12 AM

It has been reported that the killer was arrested and later that he was killed. I don't know in which order these occurred, but either way I approve. Prayers for the victims.

#3 Habsfan

Habsfan

Member of the secret Canadian Mafia

• Club LIF Member
  • 5782 posts
  • LocationWestern Suffolk

Posted June 23 2016 - 10:14 AM

I wonder if this will effect the UK vote to leave the EU?

#4 Ransom

Ransom

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 6259 posts
  • LocationCuomo's State

Posted June 23 2016 - 10:32 AM

Germany has more gun laws more then the USA I guess the Democrats can get off there butts now and stretch there legs. OH boy explain that we need more gun law people...Germany has one of the most stringent gun control laws in the world. The current Weapons Act deals with guns suitable for private ownership. It contains a highly differentiated regime for licensing the acquisition, possession, and carrying of permitted weapons that restricts, according to criteria of need, the number and types of guns that can be owned or purchased, and has specific age restrictions for different types of weapons. The Act bans automatic firearms, regulates the production of and trade in weapons, and has reporting requirements that allow the tracing of every legally owned firearm, including those acquired through inheritance. Moreover, the Act contains stringent and enforceable requirements for the safe storage of guns. The Act is implemented by the administrative authorities of the states, except for the newly created National Weapons Register, which is a federal agency.

Edited by Ransom, June 23 2016 - 10:38 AM.

#5 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 25929 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted June 23 2016 - 12:53 PM

The Libs doing the "sit in" in congress should take their act on the road and go to Germany.

#6 ajoe59

ajoe59

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 345 posts

Posted June 23 2016 - 02:39 PM

I hate to say it but all these attackes in gun free countrys are helping our cause. The people in these places ALL wish they could own something, anything firearm related.

#7 raceradam

raceradam

Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 5932 posts

Posted June 23 2016 - 03:28 PM

I hate to say it but all these attackes in gun free countrys are helping our cause. The people in these places ALL wish they could own something, anything firearm related.

I have some DSI stickers I could send them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: german, viernheim, cinema, complex, attacked, by, gunman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users