LA Times Quote of the day - priceless - Chit-Chat - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

la times quote of the day priceless

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 ajoe59

ajoe59

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 345 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 09:40 AM

POPULAR

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein.......
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:
"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ' Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
Columnist Burt Prelutsky,
Los Angeles Times
Be sure to forward this to all of the "mentally ill" vets you know. Especially the ones with guns..
  • artburg, Ransom, Tonto and 18 others like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 LiDad

LiDad

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 10011 posts
  • LocationLindenhurst

Posted January 29 2016 - 09:51 AM

It is quotes like this that IS used as a recruiting tool for terrorists.

:(

#3 Ransom

Ransom

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 6259 posts
  • LocationCuomo's State

Posted January 29 2016 - 09:57 AM

She burnt out and finally just came out with it but has been pushing that rhetoric for years. This women is so screwed up along with the others mentioned shows me California people must be aliens from another planet. Same crap years ago out of the nuts mouth and remember they let her have a gun. Yes she carried has the license. Think about that for a minute and imagine this women with a gun, Now that's scary!!!! Here's Something she said years ago.......

Edited by Ransom, January 29 2016 - 09:58 AM.

#4 John060404

John060404

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 3561 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 09:58 AM

Wow, what an f'ing idiot!

She forgets that if not for these veterans, she would be working the checkout line at Target right now...
  • Tonto, Mad Russian and AmericanDragon like this

#5 crashguy

crashguy

Clinger

• Established Member
  • 4824 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted January 29 2016 - 09:58 AM

The post is basically true ... it's just a bit dated

#6 Huntington Guy

Huntington Guy

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 9506 posts
  • LocationHuntington

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:00 AM

Dis she say this AGAIN ? I thought it was several years ago.
Good job by the writer.

FYI, I spent last night in a room with 400 vets (with some of you) and not a single one of us said or did anything that wasn't decent and good. No one was injured, shot, stabbed, choked or anything else negative. That's usually how these things go...
  • Flagg888, John060404 and havfun like this

#7 safety42

safety42

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 657 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:01 AM

So the men and women that are trained in the use of firearms should not have firearms, yes that is liberal logic right there.
  • havfun likes this

#8 LiDad

LiDad

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 10011 posts
  • LocationLindenhurst

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:03 AM

Think about how statements like this play in foreign audiences, especially those unfriendly to Americans or on the fence about liking/not liking Americans.

Iow, what does that say about the kind of people who volunteer to join a service that will (according to her) leave them mentally ill?

If a vet is mentally I'll what does that say about the current activities service members?

What does that say about the career military members?

And the senior military leadership?

Words have meaning and the rest of the world takes notice even if we don't.

#9 C6NY

C6NY

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7904 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:05 AM

http://www.va.gov/he...re-veterans.asp

Not to discount the many other American men and women who served. She's disgusting and should be censured at the very least. But unfortunately, will be help upon the shoulders of the fruit and nuts citizens of that waste of statehood.

#10 Fastphil

Fastphil

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:09 AM

She's second on the list of women who I wish would just stroke out and leave this planet. We all know who # 1 is
  • psydaddy, Fastphil, gwbahren and 1 other like this

#11 DaveJr.

DaveJr.

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 853 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:10 AM

Not only is that an idiotic thing to say, that is disrespectful to every single veteran that has served our country. They risked their lives in f'ed up countries so she can stay here and f*** up ours. I know plenty of veterans that served and all of them are normal civilians. I can't believe what this country is coming to!

Edited by DaveJr., January 29 2016 - 10:11 AM.

#12 06steeda

06steeda

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 1918 posts
  • Locationnorthfork

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:22 AM

Probably the same view shared by all elites on Washington, D.C. ! Disgusting ! put her Butt on a transport direct to Afghanistan let her take point on a patrol! [LANGUAGE FILTER]n *******

#13 leftjammer

leftjammer

Gun Guru

• 2643 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:22 AM

I'll believe it when one of those vets uses her for target practice, until then she should take care of that rotting crotch of hers
  • 5.56 likes this

#14 gripper

gripper

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 1949 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:52 AM

fudf crawl into a hole someplace and spout your nonsense to moles and worms, how does she stay in office?????????????????????

#15 LIGunner

LIGunner

Respected Gunowner

• Club LIF Member
  • 197 posts

Posted January 29 2016 - 10:52 AM

Could you please post a link to the original article? All I can find are articles on how this ‘quote’ is a highly exaggerated paraphrase of her original remarks she made three years ago.
The last thing I want to do is defend someone like Feinstein but facts are facts and we should stick to them.

#16 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 25756 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted January 29 2016 - 01:17 PM

Another example of liberal dementia.

#17 Ransom

Ransom

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 6259 posts
  • LocationCuomo's State

Posted January 29 2016 - 01:20 PM

Frankenstein can out shoot a Nat at 100 yards back off!

#18 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 2482 posts
  • LocationNorth Massapequa

Posted January 29 2016 - 01:24 PM

PTSD a recent disorder, from the Iraq war? Does her level of stupid ever decrease. Hey asshat, ever hear of Viet Nam, Korea, Ww2 ?What a moron. As moronic as the fools that elected her.

Edited by TJ Ironhorse, January 29 2016 - 01:24 PM.

• Barnslayer and Jiffjingle like this

#19 Jiffjingle

Jiffjingle

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • 213 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted January 29 2016 - 01:52 PM

PTSD a recent disorder, from the Iraq war? Does her level of stupid ever decrease. Hey asshat, ever hear of Viet Nam, Korea, Ww2 ?What a moron. As moronic as the fools that elected her.

I love what she says - "Since the advent of PTSD...a new phenomenon." Who invented it? Doc Brown?
  • 5.56 likes this

#20 LiDad

LiDad

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 10011 posts
  • LocationLindenhurst

Posted January 29 2016 - 01:57 PM

Jfk is beloved by Democrates.

He served in a war.

Did he have PTSD?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: la, times, quote, of, the, day, priceless

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users