Paypal? - How to become a Donated / Club Member - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Paypal?

paypal

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Penelope

Penelope

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 50 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 08:54 PM

Can I pay by paypal to become a donated member? I tried to ask via support but I got an error page.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Paté

Paté

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 38956 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 08:55 PM

Doubt that would ever happen since they are very anti gun and will suspend your account for buying firearms guns or parts.

#3 LongIsland Guy

LongIsland Guy

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 3334 posts
  • LocationLake Ronk

Posted January 15 2016 - 09:33 PM

I've sold gun parts/holster thru EBay using PayPal a couple of years ago, has their policy changed since then?

#4 Paté

Paté

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 38956 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 09:40 PM

Prohibited Activities
You may not use the PayPal service for activities that:

violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
relate to transactions involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (B) drug paraphernalia, © cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
relate to transactions that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (B) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, © are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's checks or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or check cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.

#5 carguy110

carguy110

Gun Guru

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 2779 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted January 15 2016 - 09:50 PM

PayPal is also owned by eBay. Both are quite anti-2a

#6 LiDad

LiDad

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Established Member
  • 10011 posts
  • LocationLindenhurst

Posted January 15 2016 - 09:52 PM

So joining site is purchasing firearms?

#7 Penelope

Penelope

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 50 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 09:58 PM

Doubt that would ever happen since they are very anti gun and will suspend your account for buying firearms guns or parts.

I just want to pay for membership here, I mean.

#8 LIGunner

LIGunner

Respected Gunowner

• Club LIF Member
  • 197 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 10:00 PM

Didn't know that about ebay and paypal. I sold a holster on ebay a few weeks ago and got paid via paypal with no problem.

#9 Paté

Paté

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 38956 posts

Posted January 15 2016 - 10:10 PM

I just want to pay for membership here, I mean.

I understand that and not being the money man running the site only allows me to speculate, but I can't seen the owners taking money on a gun forum from such an anti gun company. You might want to PM the owners and see if they will accept it through a personal account. Can't hurt to ask.

#10 fish1024

fish1024

FITZ

• Donated Member
  • 1015 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted January 15 2016 - 10:11 PM

I've sold, many firearm accessories thru eBay always paid by PayPal, never an issue.
Holsters, Magazines, grips, stocks, never an issue

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paypal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users