i sent in LIF 2016 and havent hear from you - Page 2 - How to become a Donated / Club Member - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

i sent in LIF 2016 and havent hear from you

sent in lif 2016 and havent hear from you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
221 replies to this topic

#21 Paté

Paté

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 38956 posts

Posted October 30 2015 - 05:07 PM

I though Fedcop was your hoe of the month?

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 TheGodess

TheGodess

Gun Guru

• Guests
  • 1581 posts

Posted November 14 2015 - 05:11 PM

If you completed a 2016 club application, invoices have been sent out. There were a couple that did not include a username ir valid email, those did not receive invoices. If you filled out an application but did not receivd an invoice (view in your client area of your profile) then please submit another 2016 application for processing.
  • xcentrk likes this

#23 itsmike

itsmike

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted December 01 2015 - 07:52 PM

I filled out said application a few days ago.. Any word on this?

#24 DanSan

DanSan

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1270 posts

Posted December 05 2015 - 10:24 PM

is there a deadline for lapse memberships? forgot to renew last year, i see i can in the client area but not sure if it goes through

#25 CaptainMitchell

CaptainMitchell

Problem solver... maker... solver... maker.

• Club LIF Member
  • 6236 posts

Posted December 06 2015 - 01:59 AM

Did renewal messages go out? I don't think I renewed for 2016.

#26 DanSan

DanSan

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1270 posts

Posted December 06 2015 - 02:02 AM

Did renewal messages go out? I don't think I renewed for 2016.

no idea, i just renewed my expired membership and it seems to have gone through. see what happens on their end.

#27 mills613

mills613

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 650 posts
  • LocationSmithtown

Posted December 06 2015 - 08:19 AM

I renewed my donated membership. But I can't seem to figure out how to renew my club membership. There's nothing in my client area and I can't seem to find an application. I did send in an email to the "contact us" link, but have not heard back.

#28 SteveT

SteveT

Sharp Shooter!

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 483 posts
  • LocationBrookhaven

Posted December 06 2015 - 08:45 AM

I applied a could of weeks ago, I haven't heard anything.

I assumed that being 18month old member, who only recently started posting, I'm in the "maybe" drawer and being ignored. Hopefully not.

#29 mills613

mills613

Gun Guru

• Donated Member

• 650 posts
  • LocationSmithtown

Posted December 06 2015 - 09:16 AM

I renewed my donated membership. But I can't seem to figure out how to renew my club membership. There's nothing in my client area and I can't seem to find an application. I did send in an email to the "contact us" link, but have not heard back.

Found the application. Then saw it said not to fill out if you're already a member.

Do I just sit and wait? I went to my first range night and I might be hooked.

Edited by mills613, December 06 2015 - 09:17 AM.

#30 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16247 posts
  • LocationTrapped behind enemy lines

Posted December 12 2015 - 09:35 AM

Found the application. Then saw it said not to fill out if you're already a member.

Do I just sit and wait? I went to my first range night and I might be hooked.

Go to the client area and select "Purchases" on the left. I still have to renew but I don't have my CC handy at the moment.

I did not receive an email or PM letting me know that the signup/renewal period is on. I think that's a mistake. If those are not blasted out, a lot of current members will forget and miss the deadline. Also, there are a lot of site members who want to become club members.

I understand we have until the end of January to renew (or apply). Is that correct?

#31 Barnslayer

Barnslayer

Banned

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPort Washington

Posted December 12 2015 - 10:01 AM

Go to the client area and select "Purchases" on the left. I still have to renew but I don't have my CC handy at the moment.

I did not receive an email or PM letting me know that the signup/renewal period is on. I think that's a mistake. If those are not blasted out, a lot of current members will forget and miss the deadline. Also, there are a lot of site members who want to become club members.

I understand we have until the end of January to renew (or apply). Is that correct?

Once you complete the purchase/ renewal online, you will see your expiration date has advanced one year. You don't get cheated by renewing early.

Edited by Barnslayer, December 12 2015 - 10:02 AM.

#32 mills613

mills613

Gun Guru

• Donated Member

• 650 posts
  • LocationSmithtown

Posted December 12 2015 - 11:21 AM

Once you complete the purchase/ renewal online, you will see your expiration date has advanced one year. You don't get cheated by renewing early.

I'm not so sure that's true. I renewed my donated membership. 2015 ran from January to January. New one runs from November to November.

What's the deadline for renewing the club membership?

#33 Undrwtr1

Undrwtr1

Respected Gunowner

• Club LIF Member

• 297 posts
  • LocationNassau County, NY

Posted December 14 2015 - 09:39 AM

Question: Just became a club member about a month ago and was wondering if I was supposed to receive a card or an ID number or something. Just curious. Also, what are these LIF stickers you all speak of? Never got one of those either. Thanks!

#34 dank27

dank27

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member

• 952 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted December 14 2015 - 10:01 AM

I need to renew for 2016

#35 DanSan

DanSan

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1270 posts

Posted December 15 2015 - 10:57 PM

Question: Just became a club member about a month ago and was wondering if I was supposed to receive a card or an ID number or something. Just curious. Also, what are these LIF stickers you all speak of? Never got one of those either. Thanks!

you should eventually receive it. dont quote me on this but i think around this time is when they open up membership/renew memberships. once they get it sorted they will start mailing the packets and new cards. I'm in the same boat as you, renewed my membership and waiting for a new card. I think they have an expiration date which stinks because im waiting to use it for the CMP program to buy my m1 garand :)

#36 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16247 posts

Posted December 16 2015 - 07:05 AM

Just re up'd.

I still think an email and PM blast about the membership period is a good idea. I'm pretty sure it was done in the past, but I haven't received any this year. I'll bet a lot of members will let their memberships lapse, unintentionally, if they don't get a reminder.

Edited by BLAMMO, December 16 2015 - 07:11 AM.

#37 Junior1

Junior1

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 59 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted January 04 2016 - 01:52 AM

Sent in my info in early December. Haven't heard back yet. Any way to check status?

#38 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16247 posts

Posted January 04 2016 - 07:46 AM

Sent in my info in early December. Haven't heard back yet. Any way to check status?

You should have gotten an email confirmation right away. I did.

#39 helmup

helmup

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 1757 posts

Posted January 04 2016 - 08:47 AM

I received a 'Receipt' for my application.
I assume this is just an acknowledgement , not an approval?

#40 Barnslayer

Barnslayer

Banned

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPort Washington

Posted January 04 2016 - 09:47 AM

I'm not so sure that's true. I renewed my donated membership. 2015 ran from January to January. New one runs from November to November.

What's the deadline for renewing the club membership?

I renewed both club and donation a few months early. All that changed was my year of expiration. I lost no time out of my memberships.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sent, in, lif, 2016, and, havent, hear, from, you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users