i sent in LIF 2016 and havent hear from you - Page 12 - How to become a Donated / Club Member - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

i sent in LIF 2016 and havent hear from you

sent in lif 2016 and havent hear from you

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
221 replies to this topic

#221 carguy110

carguy110

Gun Guru

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 2779 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted May 04 2016 - 08:59 AM

Both of those pages are included in the membership packets. I still have 2014 and 2015 in my desk drawer. Again none of this is of help without this years packets. Has this been answered by the brass yet? I know the goddess said no membership cards but does that mean no packets too?

Edit: steves response came in while i was typing.

From the CMP:

Membership in CMP Affiliated Organization:

You must provide a copy of your current membership card or other proof of membership. This requirement cannot be waived. The CMP currently has over 2,000 affiliated organizations located in many parts of the country. CMP Club Member Certification Form- If your CMP affiliated club does not issue individual membership cards, please have the club fill out the CMP Club Member Certification Form and return it with your order.
  • gettingfedup likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#222 TheGodess

TheGodess

Gun Guru

• Guests
  • 1581 posts

Posted May 04 2016 - 11:55 AM

As we have already stated, all club members will be receiving the 2 forms needed for CMP purchases in the mail. Going forward the SIGNED forms will be available for download in the club section.
  • BLAMMO, Tonto, ChiBurger and 1 other like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sent, in, lif, 2016, and, havent, hear, from, you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users