Last weekend for fluke. - Fishing - Open Discussions - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Last weekend for fluke.

last weekend for fluke

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fastphil

Fastphil

Banned

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted September 18 2015 - 05:18 PM

I'll be in Moriches tomorrow for one last shot. I've caught a ton of fluke this season but only a handful of keepers. September fishing is usually the best. The porgys and seabass fishing has been very good out at the reef. Soon I'll be getting ready for the striper run but hunting season always cuts this short for me. Two weeks ago I caught the biggest blow fish I ever caught on the island. Good luck to all the fishermen out there

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 vmtcmt

vmtcmt

Uh-oh...

• Established Member
  • 12524 posts
  • LocationRychia

Posted September 18 2015 - 05:36 PM

Automatic message - This topic has been moved from Chit-Chat to Fishing - Open Discussions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: last, weekend, for, fluke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users