Online Ammo Dealers that will ship to NY. - Page 3 - Open Firearm Discussions - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Online Ammo Dealers that will ship to NY.

online ammo dealers that will ship to ny

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 killian

killian

Retired

• Donated Member
  • 1895 posts
  • LocationEastern Suffolk

Posted October 28 2020 - 07:25 PM

What are you guys actually purchasing? From what I can see they literally have zero ammo. Everything says “notify”.

7.62 nato, 556 green tip, 7.62x39, 12g slugs and 00 buck.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 11245 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted October 29 2020 - 04:04 AM

7.62 nato, 556 green tip, 7.62x39, 12g slugs and 00 buck.

You have to check them during the day. They had 12 gauge Federal Hydra Shok, 00 Buck low recoil etc. If you click a few minutes later it’s gone. With the deer hunting season approaching, no 30-30, 35 Remington or .270, also .45 GAP Gold Dot was under $20 last week. Now they increased the price like most ammunition.
  • Rugerguy likes this

#43 killian

killian

Retired

• Donated Member
  • 1895 posts
  • LocationEastern Suffolk

Posted October 29 2020 - 08:09 AM

You have to check them during the day. They had 12 gauge Federal Hydra Shok, 00 Buck low recoil etc. If you click a few minutes later it’s gone. With the deer hunting season approaching, no 30-30, 35 Remington or .270, also .45 GAP Gold Dot was under $20 last week. Now they increased the price like most ammunition.

I check all day long. Placed an order yesterday for the 12g slugs and buck shot. I have so many people asking me for ammo, so I’m just trying to help them out now. Unless 30 carbine or specific handgun ammo pops up.
  • Rugerguy likes this

#44 kouzman

kouzman

Respected Gunowner

• 198 posts
  • Locationnew york

Posted October 29 2020 - 08:54 PM

I would suggest to register notifications for the calibers you want. You can register up to 5. And register for the text notifications.

I bought some wolf 7.62x39 within 1 minutes from getting the text yesterday and they are delivering tomorrow.

Now if I can find that saiga 7.62 or sks! Lol!

#45 packetloss

packetloss

Respected Gunowner

• 242 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted October 30 2020 - 09:18 AM

Another option is to use distill.  You can set it up to check for changes on a website.  If you leave your browser open it can be set to check every 6 seconds and send you an email if it sees a change.  If you pay a subscription, you can set it up to check in the cloud (on distills servers) and send you an SMS message.

Most places that get stock of anything, sell out in less than 10 minutes so you kind of need instant notifications.

#46 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 4923 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted October 30 2020 - 10:32 AM

Wait.. are those websites will ship directly toward to your doorstep instead of FFL holder? if so i have one website i always ordered and it shipped toward to me so not sure if i should reveal this website

ssshhhhh...

#47 Rugerguy

Rugerguy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted November 12 2020 - 07:32 AM

So desperate for 12 gauge slugs that I ordered a brand I'm not familiar with: Black Aces Tactical.

#48 kouzman

kouzman

Respected Gunowner

• 198 posts
  • Locationnew york

Posted November 12 2020 - 08:38 AM

So desperate for 12 gauge slugs that I ordered a brand I'm not familiar with: Black Aces Tactical.

I have seen them around although I have not shot them.

Setup thentargetsports account for text and email alerts. They have been updating many calibers but they don't stay in stock for more than a day at best!

#49 Krippledkrapp

Krippledkrapp

Respected Gunowner

• 155 posts

Posted November 12 2020 - 09:25 AM

Field and Stream in melville had a pretty good amount of slugs in stock last tuesday evening. Even had aguila 9mm 300rd packs, but only 1 per customer. They had some odd brand of other pistol ammo that i have never seen or heard of also, $24 for a 50 box.
  • Rugerguy likes this

#50 Rugerguy

Rugerguy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted November 13 2020 - 08:07 AM

The prices on Gunbroker.com are insane. A hundred bucks for a brick of 22lr !!!!

#51 Wcsquare

Wcsquare

Respected Gunowner

• Club LIF Member
  • 123 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted November 13 2020 - 09:04 PM

Target sports. Works for Nassau
  • Rugerguy likes this

#52 Wcsquare

Wcsquare

Respected Gunowner

• Club LIF Member
  • 123 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted November 13 2020 - 09:04 PM

#53 Rugerguy

Rugerguy

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted November 13 2020 - 10:28 PM

Yes. I have gotten very good service from Target Sports, but they haven't had anything I've needed for the last couple of weeks. 22lr has been impossible to find unless you're willing to pay 3 or 4 times what it's worth, and I'm not that desperate yet.

#54 pewpew2020

pewpew2020

Respected Gunowner

• 100 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted November 18 2020 - 09:33 PM

All the online shippers i know of sold out or priced way too high
  • Rugerguy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: online, ammo, dealers, that, will, ship, to, ny

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)