400 on LI shut down Sunrise Highway in Garner protest - Page 5 - Long Island Crimes - Long Island Firearms

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

400 on LI shut down Sunrise Highway in Garner protest

400 on li shut down sunrise highway in garner protest

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#81 C6NY

C6NY

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7904 posts

Posted December 07 2014 - 08:52 PM

An african american male has a much greater chance of being shot by another african american male than he does being shot by a white police officer.....MUCH greater...
lets be thankful that they don't exercies their 1a rights every time that happens.
the U.S. would come to a complete standstill....

Why are they african American and the whites are referred to as, white? If african American is the new standard for all then I demand to be referred to as European American. But I would be fine with plain ole white/black.
Just a pet peeve of mine, I don't play into their guilt trip BS.
  • Barnslayer, Flagg888, FULL METAL JACKET and 3 others like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#82 Uvbnaxed

Uvbnaxed

Banned

• Banned
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 7584 posts
  • LocationS. Huntington

Posted December 07 2014 - 08:53 PM

What if you're white from south Africa? Will that confuse liberals of what an Afro American is?
  • NRATC53, ChiBurger and ChiefSailer like this

#83 C6NY

C6NY

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 7904 posts

Posted December 07 2014 - 08:55 PM

What if you're white from south Africa? Will that confuse liberals of what an Afro American is?

Confused liberal, now there's a redundancy
  • NRATC53, ChiBurger, Hannco and 1 other like this

#84 Uvbnaxed

Uvbnaxed

Banned

• Banned

• 7584 posts
  • LocationS. Huntington

Posted December 07 2014 - 09:13 PM

Confused liberal, now there's a redundancy

Great point!

#85 Barnslayer

Barnslayer

Banned

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPort Washington

Posted December 07 2014 - 09:28 PM

That sounds good & I don't disagree with you, but it's a strange counterpose to the Sturm und Drang that regularly occurs on LIF about our rights being trampled upon. So the Ferguson protesters are idiots & misguided & they are protesting across the country disrupting parades, looting stores, etc.

Our Constitutional rights are being crushed & we're arguing on the internet about how some miscreants protest illegally?

Just saw yesterday that the colonists were the lowest taxed & richest people in the world before the Revolution & yet they still revolted. So where does that leave us? And, I'm not leaving myself out of this question. More like I'm just wondering out loud.

There are two major differences between us and them. First off…. we complain within the confines of the law because we basically do not want an armed revolt. We'd just prefer the government respect those same laws they are sworn to uphold. Secondly, the protestors are already at work when they protest. They are funded/employed by Soros and others. They want to break the law, cause misery for the general public and press for the dissolution of our Constitutional government. So yeah, we do things differently. But…. if the situation devolves to where we no longer can recognize America as the same country we remember… all bets are off.
  • NRATC53, Hannco, Joeydiver and 1 other like this

#86 Objectivist

Objectivist

Borders, Language, Culture

• Established Member
  • 4747 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted December 07 2014 - 09:45 PM

Why are they african American and the whites are referred to as, white? If african American is the new standard for all then I demand to be referred to as European American. But I would be fine with plain ole white/black.
Just a pet peeve of mine, I don't play into their guilt trip BS.

That's great! I could have so much fun with this as I work closely with the HR dept at my job & they're obsessed with ethnic/race classifications.

Edited by ironbull45, December 07 2014 - 09:46 PM.

• frank57, C6NY and The Idiocracy like this

#87 Barnslayer

Barnslayer

Banned

• Guests
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPort Washington

Posted December 07 2014 - 09:49 PM

That's great! I could have so much fun with this as I work closely with the HR dept at my job & they're obsessed with ethnic/race classifications.

I knew a married couple from South Africa (born and raised there from many generations). They were white, had red hair and Dutch/German sounding last names. They became American citizens. I guess they're African-Americans.
  • NRATC53, ChiBurger, The Idiocracy and 1 other like this

#88 JT30

JT30

Advanced Member

• Established Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationSuffok County

Posted December 07 2014 - 10:59 PM

They should have handed them brooms and told them to make themselves useful. I'm sure most of them are unemployed and feeding off the system anyway

#89 ChiBurger

ChiBurger

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 1184 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted December 07 2014 - 11:20 PM

So if plows were used, this wouldn't qualify as white gold right? LOL

(Too soon for a joke?)

#90 Uvbnaxed

Uvbnaxed

Banned

• Banned

• 7584 posts
  • LocationS. Huntington

Posted December 08 2014 - 12:27 AM

I'm still trying to understand why BET isn't racist, but an all white TV channel would be. I'm confused by this.
  • NRATC53, C6NY, ProGodProGunProLife and 2 others like this

#91 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 11555 posts

Posted December 08 2014 - 12:39 AM

Anybody know what time this happened??? I live here and was driving back and forth on Sunrise all afternoon.... Didn't see a hint of this...

But then again, they may have just done it while one of the longer east/west lights was red and no one would notice....

Also... I've lived here a long time - the problem ain't the cops....

#92 Punisher1336

Punisher1336

MOLON LABE

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 3262 posts

Posted December 08 2014 - 01:33 AM

They were bussed in from Long Beach to North Amityville, why didn't they stay in Long Beach? I'm familiar with Albany ave and Sunrise. Five minutes on a Sunday morning didn't cause to much mayhem. They got there 15 mins of fame.
  • artburg likes this

#93 ProGodProGunProLife

ProGodProGunProLife

Gun Guru

• LIF Site Moderator

• 7049 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted December 08 2014 - 07:56 AM

Of course they have the right to protest and personally I do not have an issue with them protesting. I do however have an issue with protestors being allowed to block a major roadway in both directions.

Blocking a road is not "protesting". It is a criminal act. Standing on the side of the road with signs is a protest.
  • NRATC53, Parashooter, Tonto and 3 others like this

#94 Aquabach

Aquabach

Grand Poobah

• Club LIF Member
  • 21170 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 08 2014 - 08:05 AM

1)Protest
2) Loot
3) Get Support from Obama

Attached Thumbnails

• looting.jpg

• frank57 and 5.56 like this

#95 Aquabach

Aquabach

Grand Poobah

• Club LIF Member
  • 21170 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 08 2014 - 08:06 AM

I'm still trying to understand why BET isn't racist, but an all white TV channel would be. I'm confused by this.

That's because you're not a liberal.
Of course you must be a racist however

#96 ceesman762

ceesman762

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 3169 posts
  • LocationThe Eye of Terror

Posted December 08 2014 - 08:47 AM

hey....if they are having a "Die in" then why are they still talking and breathing??? What ever happened to realism? Dying for one's cause?

#97 bernn72

bernn72

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • 142 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County, NY

Posted December 08 2014 - 09:51 AM

I'm " Die In " to know who the heck is coordinating all these group protesting..What is there a website all these people go on..

Probably the same "Liberal" group, that was throwing a fit over Bridge-gate and how it slowed down emergency vehicle response times.

#98 tatz45cal

tatz45cal

AN ARMED SOCIETY IS A POLITE SOCIETY

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 1650 posts
  • LocationLong island

Posted December 08 2014 - 10:13 AM

I would of loved to drive right through and make fake die in there reality

#99 jedimaster

jedimaster

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMount Sinai

Posted December 08 2014 - 11:00 AM

These protests have little to do with real concerns regarding either the Ferguson or Staten Island events. As Rahm Emmanual said: “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” These protests and the riots are orchestrated by leftist and anarchist "anti-establishment" (translation ant- American) groups including the radical leftist SEIU Labor union, the "This Stops Today" organization and some other radical groups funded by George Soros. The protests are not spontaneous but are well organized by professional agitators. Their goal is the "transformation of America" (I think I heard that somewhere before) from a Capitalist system promoting personal responsibility to a globalist statist society.

Attached Thumbnails

• Ferguson shooting sale2.jpg

• C6NY likes this

#100 Objectivist

Objectivist

Borders, Language, Culture

• Established Member
  • 4747 posts
  • LocationValhalla

Posted December 08 2014 - 11:13 AM

Their goal is the "transformation of America" (I think I heard that somewhere before) from a Capitalist system promoting personal responsibility to a globalist statist society.

If only we had a Capitalist system to transform from.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 400, on, li, shut, down, sunrise, highway, in, garner, protest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users