Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Great guys at DSI

great guys at dsi

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 DanSan

DanSan

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted December 23 2013 - 04:30 PM

Purchased a 2 pair of takedown springs/detents kit from them online to be picked up as the one that came with my LPK might be defective (wouldn't let me push the pin back in).

Completely forgot they aren't open on Mondays and Ed emailed me asking if I really needed them and if I was in a jam that he could meet up with me somewhere and get me the part.

I am far from in a jam and really don't need them as my upper wont be in my hands til Christmas but I really appreciate it that he would even offer up the idea of meeting up with me to get me the part. awesome guys, even better customer service even on a $4 part which I would never expect from anywhere else.

I've purchased a bunch of things from them before and I will continue to because of how they treat their customers.
NRA Member
NYSRPA Member

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: great, guys, at, dsi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users