Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Mangocam setup (store/record your cameras) [discount code]

5K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  The Architect 
#1 ·
Many folks are asking about recording their new IP cameras. There's so many options with software etc.

Some folks don't want to spend the time/resources on setting up at home.

Check out mangocam.com they have a free setup (1 camera) that will store/record 24/7 or you can setup as motion record as well.

It makes it easier if your worried about local harddrive storage.

If you need more camera setups there's cheap options. I asked the owners to give us a break on packages. Use code LIF to save money at checkout.

I just thought I'd share this with everyone seeing that I'm getting requests on how to setups. It's quite simple and cheap.

www.Mangocam.com

Discount Code: LIF

#3 ·
Yes. I use it all the time as well as direct view on Android with the "Ip Cam Viewer" app.

What I like about mangocam.com is that you can set your points easy (like Blue Iris). I have a flag that waves constantly in my front, I've removed that from motion detection quite easy on mangocam.com

Friendly interface and its very very cheap.

#4 ·
Many folks are asking about recording their new IP cameras. There's so many options with software etc.

Some folks don't want to spend the time/resources on setting up at home.

Check out mangocam.com they have a free setup (1 camera) that will store/record 24/7 or you can setup as motion record as well.

It makes it easier if your worried about local harddrive storage.

If you need more camera setups there's cheap options. I asked the owners to give us a break on packages. Use code LIF to save money at checkout.

I just thought I'd share this with everyone seeing that I'm getting requests on how to setups. It's quite simple and cheap.

www.Mangocam.com

Discount Code: LIF

Reactions: LI_NY_1
#6 ·
Someone asked me for this, so I'd figure to bump it for all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.