Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

LIF members come together to help another to fight for his rights

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member
  • Others: Club LIF Member, Committee Member, Junior Member

• 4,937 posts
  • LocationNorth Great River, New York

Posted January 22 2017 - 09:31 AM

After my inauguration day high this thread brought me back to my New Yorkistan low

So sorry Mason for our collective loss.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member

• 4,937 posts

Posted January 22 2017 - 09:56 AM

Handguns available for sale from our friend John:

AMT “Backup 380” .380 cal

Berretta Model 87 .22 cal

Browning BDA .380 cal

Glock 23 .40 cal

Smith & Wesson 37-2 Revolver .38 cal

Taurus PT145 “Millennium” Pro .45 cal 

PM me here to discuss this sale should you an interest in anything listed.

Thank you All.

Regards,

Eric C. Rohrbaugh

(Formerly of Rohrbaugh Firearms Corp., NY)

I just wanted to put these here to let folks know what is available for sale. I will, of course, list them individually in the CLASSIFIED SECTION over the next few days with photographs.

Thank you again for your previous support for John and let's see what we can do here to help him in his final hardship of relinquishing these side arms so he can recoup something out of this mess.

Thank you again. . . . . . You all are great Americans.

Peace . . . . . . ecr

Attached Thumbnails

• All Photographs from My Cellphone from beginning up to July 2015 092.jpg

• killian likes this

#43 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 421 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted January 22 2017 - 01:10 PM

Can you PM me info on the colt 1911?
  • ecr likes this

#44 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 10,090 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted January 22 2017 - 03:29 PM

ECR if you have any issue with the classified sectoin PM me .

• ecr likes this

#45 shamuscull

shamuscull

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 5,460 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted January 22 2017 - 04:18 PM

Eric best of luck with mom.
  • ecr likes this

#46 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member

• 4,937 posts

Posted January 24 2017 - 05:39 PM

I've posted a few of John Mayer's handguns in the CLASSIFIED area. Check those out, more to come. Thanks!

#47 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator

• 10,090 posts

Posted January 24 2017 - 08:03 PM

Good thanks
  • ecr likes this

#48 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member

• 4,937 posts

Posted January 25 2017 - 09:43 PM

Eric best of luck with mom.

Mom is feeling better and breathing properly again, Thank God. Thank you for your concern Sham.  ;-)

Eric

• NRATC53, Parashooter and killian like this

#49 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator

• 10,090 posts

Posted January 26 2017 - 10:40 AM

Hey guys here a link to the classified of those guns on the bottom of the page is links to the other gun

#50 1911user

1911user

Gun Guru

• 597 posts
  • LocationEmpire State

Posted January 26 2017 - 05:22 PM

So, John lost his firearms 3+ years ago and has no chance getting said firearms or permit back? All because of statements made by his child at school, which have noting to do with him? Was his story posted back in 2013? There has to be more to this story, maybe a lesson to be learned, so others can avoid the trap. Sorry for John, I hope he can still enjoy long guns and should be move from this sinkhole of a state to back to owning handguns.

#51 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member

• 4,937 posts

Posted January 26 2017 - 08:09 PM

So, John lost his firearms 3+ years ago and has no chance getting said firearms or permit back? All because of statements made by his child at school, which have noting to do with him? Was his story posted back in 2013? There has to be more to this story, maybe a lesson to be learned, so others can avoid the trap. Sorry for John, I hope he can still enjoy long guns and should be move from this sinkhole of a state to back to owning handguns.

Yes, this story was posted years ago and here we are today. John is not even allowed his long guns! Basically, if you know John, he is a great guy who stands up for his child against those teachers and school officials who dislike him because he does stand up for his son's rights and it seems because he can articulate well in front of them and remain in a calm state while doing so, which is not an easy thing to do for many people, they have a distain for him and his young son. It has been hell through the years and it keeps going on and on. . . . . even just recently, in a different school to get away from those who would bother him and his son, the powers that be assigned one of the school officials to him in the new setting who were from the other location and are following him to the new school! Are these people cruel and insane or what!? It is disgusting what they are putting this man, his wife and their son through. Very very tough guys and gals. . . . . . very tough.

Well, you all have a good night. I'll continue to keep you all posted as much as I can without getting too personal about the issues. I don't need to be a target either and posting this stuff may be risky in today's world.

#52 1911user

1911user

Gun Guru

• 597 posts
  • LocationEmpire State

Posted January 27 2017 - 04:18 PM

Yes, this story was posted years ago and here we are today. John is not even allowed his long guns! Basically, if you know John, he is a great guy who stands up for his child against those teachers and school officials who dislike him because he does stand up for his son's rights and it seems because he can articulate well in front of them and remain in a calm state while doing so, which is not an easy thing to do for many people, they have a distain for him and his young son. It has been hell through the years and it keeps going on and on. . . . . even just recently, in a different school to get away from those who would bother him and his son, the powers that be assigned one of the school officials to him in the new setting who were from the other location and are following him to the new school! Are these people cruel and insane or what!? It is disgusting what they are putting this man, his wife and their son through. Very very tough guys and gals. . . . . . very tough.

Well, you all have a good night. I'll continue to keep you all posted as much as I can without getting too personal about the issues. I don't need to be a target either and posting this stuff may be risky in today's world.

Thank you for the update
  • ecr likes this

#53 ecr

ecr

Gun Guru

• Distinguished Member

• 4,937 posts

Posted February 05 2017 - 07:24 PM

Sorry for the lag of time in responding to this statement guys. The answer is NO, they removed those also. Nothing was left behind. Sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users