Long Island Shooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALBANY BUS TRIP FOR FEB 28TH (BUS #1 FULL)

13K views 162 replies 63 participants last post by  The Architect 
#1 ·
Feb 28th Bus trip to Albany YOU IN?
BUS TRIP TO ALBANY YOU IN? (FEB 28TH) 5:30AM LEAVES NY
YES4963.64%
NO2836.36%

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)

LIF/LISAPA ARE DOING IT AGAIN! WE SETUP A BUS TO ALBANY.

--Albany Lobby Day--

BUS LEAVES LONG ISLAND: 5:30AM
COST: $32.00
TOTAL SEATS ALLOWED: 55
TOTAL AVAILABLE SEATS: 0 as of 2/18 3:47PM
TOTAL FREE SEATS AVAILABLE: 0

February 28th, 2013 between 10:30 am and 12:30 pm (2 hours) when our representatives will be in session at the State Capital Albany​
Please community members, we implore you to stand up for our 2nd amendment rights. Our voices must be heard.​
We ask that you do not dress in camo. Casual business at least neat jeans and shirt. Proceed to Legislative Office Building on foot, all must proceed through security checkpoint. Enter Legislative Office Building and turn left, proceed to "The Well". Organized speaker activities are planned to begin at 10:30AM with speakers through 12:30PM..

Assembly Representative Bill Nojay, is asking gun owners across the state to come to Albany on February 28th. Assembly Rep. Nojay has informed us to please attend on this date.

This is an organized event that various organizations are coming together to ensure it's success.

WHAT: A day to lobby the state legislature on gun rights. Call your Assemblyman and State Senator to make an appointment to meet with them in their offices on the 28th. If they refuse show up anyway.

WHERE: The Well of the Legislative Office Building (LOB).

WHEN: Thursday, February 28 from 10:30am to 12:30pm.​

#8 ·
Keep in mind this is a WEEK day. Not a weekend like the last time, so therefore more folks on the road. Just an FYI..

#10 ·
BUMP

#15 ·
Bright and early!
I'm in

#19 · (Edited by Moderator)
BUS IS RESERVED:

Reactions: Kevin529
#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
#23 ·
VISIT THE FIRST LINK TO PAY.

#26 ·
I would assume both, if you can setup a meeting with one of your Assemblymen/State Senator

#27 ·
2 SOLD.

#29 ·
Already switched my vacation day from the 8th to the 28th, and have purchased 2 tickets for my husband & myself.

P.S. - Can someone bring movies this time 'round???

Reactions: FULL METAL JACKET
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.