Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Dicks Pulling AR15's from their stores ?

7K views 97 replies 58 participants last post by  COLLECTINGHEADS 
#1 ·
Read some posts that Dicks is pulling AR's from their stores and no longer selling as of tonight... Anyone been by one today or hear the same ? I guess we'll know by tomorrow if this is more over reacting

#3 ·
They were absent from their fliers after the mall shooting.
What they are going to do with them, who knows? But I know if this is true, I'll never spend one dollar in that store again.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
No official announcement.

#7 ·
Maybe they are just out of stock.

Reactions: The Architect
#8 ·
Dick's at Roosevelt Field had at least two AR's this afternoon.
I did not catch the make/model/price - was browsing looking for fishing gifts.

#11 ·
So Dicks is pulling out?

Sorry had to, same I heard. We will see.

#10 ·
I hope it will not effect the troy I bought and ordered from them on black friday. If this madness is the truth.

#21 · (Edited by Moderator)
Ooops! I posted earlier that Dick's had AR's today - but didn't stop at the counter so I didn't realize they were .22's. (I was in the fishing section and glanced over)

#13 ·
damn that was smooth

#17 ·
Ok ok.

You guys love the word cuz its not on the banned list of words.

Move on.. Move on.

Wait tomorrow and check with Roosevelt field Dicks, someone post a pic and upload it here if there's an AR...

That will end all speculation.

#18 ·
So...you're saying we should check out Dick's?

#32 ·
Nothing personal - it's just business. Obviously they don't want this wave of emotion to affect their sales at this time.

#34 · (Edited by Moderator)
These knee jerk responses are the problem. The media spewing their rhetoric as fact are changing the way the sheeple think and feel. Dicks has lost any and all future business from me.. If they feel that all 'Black guns are evil' then they don't deserve any of my green. Maybe next they will drop all knives, machetes, baseball bats and golf clubs from their line...

Models Sporting is just down the road from them in Commack and Hunters Essentials and Campsite are hands down better than any Dicks around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.