Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Guns & Ammo - Bohemia  (ATF CLOSES ITS DOORS)

• Please log in to reply
634 replies to this topic

#621 Ramone

Ramone

You Are the Resistance.

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 3,600 posts
  • LocationGrand Cay, the Bahamas

Posted October 14 2012 - 06:10 PM

You couldn't be further from the truth. Well, actually, may not. If a SCPD detective goes to work, and his personal agenda is to keep Hell's Angels from getting illegal guns freely from a FFL who's willing to sell them to OMG members under the table then yes, I endorse that personal agenda.

I noticed I didn't see that actual charge anywhere. funny thing.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#622 sherm66

sherm66

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 6,119 posts

Posted October 14 2012 - 11:03 PM

Sherm, sorry but they set him up... The ADA at araignment came out and pretty much said that they set him up....

No he didn't. And really, you're digging a hole here....

I love set ups. If it comes to the attention of local LE that someone is willing to buy and sell guns illegally and they enlist the services of a deep cover Federal agent posing as a OMG member to sell or buy guns illegally from the source...who actually sells them a gun illegally in violation of the law...then I'm a fan of set ups. If a local community group notices a home filled with drug dealers that they want gone from the neighborhood thy complain to the police. The police "set up" on the location and do a controlled buy. When the popo raid the home they find the marked cash and drugs inside. Again, I dig set ups.

The ADA didn't say "we entrapped" him. So please define for us "set up" as you think the ADA meant it. Nobody put a gun to Brian's head and made him do anything against his will. What's the matter? You're too afraid to use the real words the ADA used? There is a transcript available I'm sure. But you don't cite that. So all you can say is that (by your estimation) the ADA "pretty much" said thy set him up? No he didn't. But, hey, why go to the source when your conjecture is so much more inflammatory. Right?

Look, I get it. You're a sycophant. You're a SAFE guy. Maybe it's in your DNA to blindly defend Brian til the bitter end. Maybe everyone has it all wrong...

So tell me. Is it your assertion that Brian was completely framed by the police? He did no wrong. His OMG associations were just chummy biker buddies and toy rides. The .38 revolver that was used to attempt to kill a State Trooper that was subsequently traced back to his shop (which magically brought him to LE's attention) was planted? Fabricated? A phony assertion by the DA? A pejurious tale spun by lying LEOs? He is completely 100% innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever and has been jammed up in a top to bottom conspiracy by multiple LE agencies, Feds and the Judiciary?

So, pray tell, please tell us what really happened so at least Brian can be exonerated here.
  • Edward_Blake likes this

#623 Caseyny2005

Caseyny2005

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member
  • 103 posts
  • LocationLindenhurst

Posted December 28 2012 - 12:14 AM

the atf is there just like the fbi is there...to protect the interests of the elite...God forbid we are allowed to get our hands on military grade guns...oh nooo nooo way..not for civilians...God forbid the playing feel was leveled.......the govt would be scared of a revolution in this country....as they should be..
  • Caseyny2005 likes this

#624 TimmE

TimmE

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 893 posts

Posted December 28 2012 - 12:20 AM

Resurrecting the dead?
  • FULL METAL JACKET likes this

#625 JoeyPBasically

JoeyPBasically

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,212 posts
  • LocationNew Hyde Park

Posted December 28 2012 - 12:23 AM

Lol wtf
  • FULL METAL JACKET likes this

#626 Dan 0351

Dan 0351

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 7,808 posts

Posted December 28 2012 - 01:02 AM

the atf is there just like the fbi is there...to protect the interests of the elite...God forbid we are allowed to get our hands on military grade guns...oh nooo nooo way..not for civilians...God forbid the playing feel was leveled.......the govt would be scared of a revolution in this country....as they should be..

Huh? (and then you 'liked' your own post?)
  • BLAMMO and FULL METAL JACKET like this

#627 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16,090 posts
  • LocationTrapped behind enemy lines

Posted December 28 2012 - 07:47 AM

Huh? (and then you 'liked' your own post?)

:gaffaw2 :lol2

#628 Lemming

Lemming

Gun guru (poseur)

• Established Member
  • 6,177 posts

Posted December 28 2012 - 07:56 AM

Resurrecting the dead?

Perhaps confusing Christmas and Easter?

#629 NorthForkSportsman

NorthForkSportsman

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • Others: MOD - Buy/Sell
  • 9,630 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between here and Hawaii

Posted December 28 2012 - 07:58 AM

Have you checked the date on this thread?

We have more pressing issues to deal with currently at hand with our sport being pressured by the media. What does your post have to do with this now closed gun store?

#630 warmnfuzzyar

warmnfuzzyar

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 8,632 posts

Posted December 28 2012 - 08:00 AM

..................... who dat , Arod ?

#631 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16,090 posts

Posted December 28 2012 - 08:13 AM

Easy now, let's not pile-on the new guy, huh?.
  • Ramone likes this

#632 BLAMMO

BLAMMO

Lousy Shot

• Club LIF Member

• 16,090 posts

Posted June 20 2013 - 10:34 PM

Just noticed ... sentanced to 1-3 years.
In case anybody still cares.
https://iapps.courts...ApjLN5aiMcgHA==

#633 Lemming

Lemming

Gun guru (poseur)

• Established Member
  • 6,177 posts

Posted June 20 2013 - 10:39 PM

So the first appearance for sentencing was back in October, and it kept getting continued for eight months. I wonder what happened during the eight months?
  • artburg and class3 like this

#634 Captain Will

Captain Will

Banned

• Banned
  • 19,574 posts

Posted October 02 2013 - 08:00 AM

So the first appearance for sentencing was back in October, and it kept getting continued for eight months. I wonder what happened during the eight months?

Not sure, but likely akin to a whitewater canoe trip with Burt Reynolds,

#635 Lemming

Lemming

Gun guru (poseur)

• Established Member
  • 6,177 posts

Posted October 02 2013 - 08:19 AM

Not sure, but likely akin to a whitewater canoe trip with Burt Reynolds,

Zombie thread apocalypse! Ahhhh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users