Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Dan Squadron at it again

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 only7rounds

only7rounds

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted April 19 2017 - 02:57 PM

http://legislativega...m/archives/5191

Creating misdemeanors to take away your rights.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 imrich

imrich

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • 230 posts
  • LocationWestern Suffolk

Posted April 19 2017 - 03:10 PM

And they just keep chip, chip, chipping away. 

#3 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 19,417 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted April 19 2017 - 03:16 PM

Hate crime----a crime manufactured by liberals.

• Lou G likes this

#4 sparks25

sparks25

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 2,150 posts
  • LocationNassau County

Posted April 19 2017 - 07:59 PM

"when a person intentionally commits the act or acts constituting the offense"

What exactly are the acts that constitute the offense?

#5 Landlubber

Landlubber

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationNassau NY

Posted April 19 2017 - 09:38 PM

Reading the article, can someone tell me the difference between "burglar's instruments" and "locksmith's instruments" or "trade mechanic's tools" , I just want to know if my tubular pick set is gonna be the thing they try to use an an excuse when they try to grab my guns for whatever jacked reason. Obviously I'm not a burglar, but you just can't make up the amount of bogus bullshit that's out there. A hammer is a burglar's tool if he's smashing windows with it, do I need to lock up my hammers? I'm already busy trying to find a knife I can take into Manhattan to do my work without getting harassed or arrested.

I can see it now, Some guy breaks into my work vehicle  in Manhattan, cop comes over, sees my linoleum knife, arrests me, Nassau pulls my PL, misinterprets that as some kind of directive to seize ALL my guns under NYSAFE, executes a search on my house, finds "burglar's tools" and maybe "bomb making equipment" (anything on my electronics bench, WTF do they know, a 555 timer is probably "bomb making equipment" to them) and the next thing I know I'm being perp walked and a beaming DA has my "arsenal" all laid out on an evidence table for press photos.

How can a person document/protect themselves if they use tools as part of their business, repertoire, or applied skill set that might also be used by some OTHER people for criminal activities? They do have some kind of permission slip for syringes, it just takes so much effort that nobody can do it, it's about as easy as applying for a pistol license. The funny part is, at the same time they give out needles to ACTUAL bona fide junkies (the ones they are trying to prevent by making needles illegal) for FREE. Go figure out THAT nonsensical shit.

Sounds paranoid, but this is the kind of shit that happens to me, my middle name is Murphy.

Now it's a hate crime, if I what? I mean, I hate damn near everybody, I don't care what color they are.

#6 TJ Ironhorse

TJ Ironhorse

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 1,621 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 08:05 AM

Rise in hate crimes? Hmmmm. They must mean the rise in violence by liberals against Trump supporters. Those are the hate crimes I've seen a significant rise in. You know, how that tolerant left can be. They tolerate you, as long as you agree with their left wing bullshit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users