Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Looking to get boat soda blasted

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 samwag

samwag

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 288 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 09 2017 - 06:20 AM

"Wow, thats another GOP memo you didnt get. I didnt take you for one of those EPA/DEC regulation-loving types."

Dumb assumption part

"We are not big fans of tree-hugging environmental regulations on this site."

narcissist self centered egomaniac part

"Regulation is bad, right?"

another dumb assumption part also childish to 

typical lib laws are for you not me pollute away

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#22 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 1,049 posts

Posted April 09 2017 - 11:20 AM

Is this Steyr AUG man approved?

Yes, it was a great glimpse into the humanity of an economically depressed area. Most of us on long island don't have experience seeing things like that.

#23 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• 1,049 posts

Posted April 09 2017 - 11:31 AM

"Wow, thats another GOP memo you didnt get. I didnt take you for one of those EPA/DEC regulation-loving types."

Dumb assumption part

"We are not big fans of tree-hugging environmental regulations on this site."

narcissist self centered egomaniac part

"Regulation is bad, right?"

another dumb assumption part also childish to

typical lib laws are for you not me pollute away

Use a grammar checker so it is easier for us to ascertain your point. Also, if you stuck to taking actual positions on issues, rather than resorting to gratuitous name calling and condescending insults in every single post, responding would be easier still.

#24 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Topic Starter
  • LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 9,951 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted April 09 2017 - 05:53 PM

Wow, thats another GOP memo you didnt get. I didnt take you for one of those EPA/DEC regulation-loving types.

We are not big fans of tree-hugging environmental regulations on this site.

Isnt that kind of thing all part of the over regulation of the environment, that i hear all that fuss about on this site?

Regulation is bad, right?

I would say that the majority of this site are concerned about the environment but care less about over oppressive regulations that ran businesses out of the US.

I know none of the sportsmen on here would willing harm the environment they love.

#25 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• 1,049 posts

Posted April 09 2017 - 05:56 PM

I would say that the majority of this site are concerned about the environment but care less about over oppressive regulations that ran businesses out of the US.

I know none of the sportsmen on here would willing harm the environment they love.

what anti-business regulations are you against? Arent they all imposed in reaction to conditions we are better off preventing from occurring?

i am in favor of the minimum wage, workplace safety regulations, the fair labor standards act. I always hear "we are against regulations". What regulations specifically? if folks cant name any, they are just regurgitating some old tired meaningless line from some election.

dont you want our food to be inspected, and the facilities that produce it?

If i am against something, i can name what it is i am against, and what my issue is with it. For example, i am against denying citizens their right to own and carry firearms, with the exception of those who have shown themselves to be the enemy of society by acting out with criminal violence against other people. Also, those who have shown themselves to be a danger to themselves or others.

I dont just blindly proclaim i am against any kind of gun control regulation. i can name what kinds of regulation i am against.

#26 samwag

samwag

Respected Gunowner

• 288 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 10 2017 - 05:53 AM

Use a grammar checker so it is easier for us to ascertain your point. Also, if you stuck to taking actual positions on issues, rather than resorting to gratuitous name calling and condescending insults in every single post, responding would be easier still.

you actually expect a serious response to your posts

i think i will stick to making fun of them

#27 mikester

mikester

Gun Guru

• 1,472 posts

Posted April 10 2017 - 08:27 AM

This petty bickering over stupid crap is the main reason I stopped coming to this site multiple times a day. Just sayin

#28 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Topic Starter
  • LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 9,951 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted April 10 2017 - 09:13 AM

http://surfaceresto....dWXyhoCPObw_wcB

This guys out east. GOOGLE its a beautiful thing.

#29 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 1,049 posts

Posted April 10 2017 - 12:43 PM

http://surfaceresto....dWXyhoCPObw_wcB

This guys out east. GOOGLE its a beautiful thing.

Thanks.

yes, google is great, but not as good as a recommendation from a local guy on this site that might have had good experience hiring a company.

#30 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• 1,049 posts

Posted April 10 2017 - 12:45 PM

you actually expect a serious response to your posts

i think i will stick to making fun of them

i dont know, sounds like borderline troll intent there. :dontknow

#31 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 7,246 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 10 2017 - 12:54 PM

Yes, it was a great glimpse into the humanity of an economically depressed area. Most of us on long island don't have experience seeing things like that.

Michael Moore is a fat, condescending liberal POS. You would like his movie Canadian Bacon.

#32 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• 1,049 posts

Posted April 10 2017 - 01:15 PM

Michael Moore is a fat, condescending liberal POS. You would like his movie Canadian Bacon.

he is generally a piece of shit, but he hit the nail on the head with that Flint movie about how outsourcing destroys communities, and the greater society.

yeah, i saw that comedy. it was good. the smearing of canada  reminds me of what the ex pat LIF community did to this site after they moved to their new site.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users