Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

MS-13 Brentwood homicides & Bill O'Reilly

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Punisher1336

Punisher1336

MOLON LABE

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 2,699 posts

Posted March 09 2017 - 12:20 PM

I watched a segment on Bill O'Reilly discussing the recent arrest of MS13 gang members for the homicide of two teenage girls in Brentwood NY. Sini, the police commissioner who was never a cop was a guest on the show. While he claimed to be tough on gangs, he lied to O'Reilly and the nation. He claimed every arrestee suspected of being an illegal alien is checked thru ICE. That process was stopped years ago, around the time of the Patchogue hate crime/homicide. ICE paperwork was removed from the precincts and officers where directed to NOT inquire about an arrestees immigration status. Sini also stayed away from the topic of deporting illegal aliens who are gang members or criminals. While stating Suffolk county is not a sanctuary county, Sini ommitted the fact that his police dept is directed to act like this is a sanctuary county.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Phoenix69

Phoenix69

Gun Guru

• 19,561 posts
  • LocationA little place I like to call "you"ll see".

Posted March 09 2017 - 03:00 PM

Why should the truth get in the way?
  • William Anthony likes this

#3 Lou G

Lou G

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 597 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted March 09 2017 - 03:19 PM

Why should the truth get in the way?

HOW RIGHT YOU ARE

#4 William Anthony

William Anthony

Respected Gunowner

• 190 posts
  • LocationEast Quogue L.I. N.Y.

Posted March 09 2017 - 04:51 PM

The A$$WIPES in this state are going to remain politically correct ,in their own minds, to their agenda no matter who it affects or how it affects them.

#5 Semperfi

Semperfi

Respected Gunowner

• 190 posts

Posted April 23 2017 - 09:02 AM

More ms13 murders this month

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.3051319

#6 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 308 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 23 2017 - 10:19 AM

i hate to say this but i think its going to take a white kid getting killed before suffolk county takes this seriously

i definitely dont mean those poor kids who where murdered lives do not matter as much , i just think before this is all over the news and the heat is on to do something ,a crime that strikes at the fears of the vast majority is going to have to take place 

#7 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 7,341 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 23 2017 - 10:24 AM

i hate to say this but i think its going to take a white kid getting killed before suffolk county takes this seriously

i definitely dont mean those poor kids who where murdered lives do not matter as much , i just think before this is all over the news and the heat is on to do something ,a crime that strikes at the fears of the vast majority is going to have to take place

If you worked in LE, Many Hispanic people never go to the police or cooperate with Law Enforcement or report crimes. The SCPD is trying to solve the case. White, Black or Hispanic has nothing to do with it!

#8 Semperfi

Semperfi

Respected Gunowner

• 190 posts

Posted April 23 2017 - 10:59 AM

They face book messaged the families and said if you rat we will kill you. That is why nobody is coming forth. They are only strong in numbers. Its been a problem in Brentwood for years.

#9 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 10,086 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted April 23 2017 - 01:03 PM

If you worked in LE, Many Hispanic people never go to the police or cooperate with Law Enforcement or report crimes. The SCPD is trying to solve the case. White, Black or Hispanic has nothing to do with it!

I don't think he say SCPD are not try to but like any other time the media doesn't give a shit about minorities till it's election time just like most politicians.

So when little Sussy QT Whitegirl get clipped by the gang and the pols money start to get effected no real heat will be put on the gangs.

#10 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 7,341 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 23 2017 - 01:26 PM

I don't think he say SCPD are not try to but like any other time the media doesn't give a shit about minorities till it's election time just like most politicians.
So when little Sussy QT Whitegirl get clipped by the gang and the pols money start to get effected no real heat will be put on the gangs.

We have gang problems for many years. We have plenty of crime. We can't blame the police or Suffolk County for this.
  • 38 sup likes this

#11 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 308 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 23 2017 - 02:42 PM

We have gang problems for many years. We have plenty of crime. We can't blame the police or Suffolk County for this.

no where in my post do i blame police nor would i

i said suffolk county that would the community as a whole 

it does not get the play in the media it deserves and parents whose children aren't affected are not concerned

it will only get worse in my opinion until it get the attention it deserves

#12 3000fps

3000fps

Respected Gunowner

• 140 posts
  • LocationCommie york

Posted April 23 2017 - 04:43 PM

Thats y i carry. Screw my " sportsmans " restrictions.
  • firemanvin likes this

#13 Semperfi

Semperfi

Respected Gunowner

• 190 posts

Posted April 23 2017 - 04:44 PM

[quote name="3000fps" post="2139602" timestamp="1492983815"]Thats y i carry. Screw my " sportsmans " restrictions.[/quote

Amen to that

#14 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 7,341 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted April 23 2017 - 06:05 PM

it does not get the play in the media it deserves and parents whose children aren't affected are not concerned

We can only put blame on the criminals who commit these heinous crimes.

#15 Countrylife307

Countrylife307

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 54 posts
  • LocationEast Meadow NY

Posted April 23 2017 - 08:13 PM

this is nuts they need to do something 

#16 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 308 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 24 2017 - 04:14 AM

We can only put blame on the criminals who commit these heinous crimes.

I completely agree with you

i also think the powers that be with pressure from the community are the solution 

i believe scpd would be able to clean up the gang problem very effectively , i dont think it is a lack of will on their part

• 38 sup likes this

#17 Semperfi

Semperfi

Respected Gunowner

• 190 posts

Posted April 24 2017 - 09:04 AM

Its hard and if they could they would. You also can't just arrest everyone of Spanish decent they have go commit crimes then they will sit in jail one by one

#18 firemanvin

firemanvin

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 503 posts

Posted April 24 2017 - 12:49 PM

Edited by firemanvin, April 24 2017 - 01:01 PM.

#19 samwag

samwag

Sharp Shooter!

• 308 posts
  • Locationeast northport

Posted April 24 2017 - 01:42 PM

Police Department’s Gang Unit Decentralized Putting More Cops in Local Precincts to Address Gang Related Activity

(January 24, 2012-Huntington Station, New York) Today, County Executive Bellone and Acting Police Commissioner Webber were joined by county legislators, Huntington town officials and community leaders to announce the decentralization of the Suffolk County Police Department’s Gang Unit. 

maybee somone who has real understanding of this action 5 years ago could explain if this had any effect on what is goin on currently

i found it odd at the time but the truth is i am not in the know at all on policing tactics or their effects 

#20 Semperfi

Semperfi

Respected Gunowner

• 190 posts

Posted April 24 2017 - 01:47 PM

5 years ago wow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users