Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Did he really not know that healthcare was that complicated?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
64 replies to this topic

#61 shamuscull

shamuscull

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 5,453 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted March 03 2017 - 05:53 PM

Trying to get the mods to ban people? Really? What is this, running to the teacher in the schoolyard and crying to get some kid not being nice to me to get a time out? I would never call for banning anyone. I am a grownup. The internet is no place for sensitive snowflakes who want to silence people. That's what the libs do when they have nothing to argue against facts. I am interested in everyone's opinion, even those I disagree with. I am sure all the brothers on this site are all good men, some just disagree with me on some issues.

f off crap stirrer

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#62 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 681 posts

Posted March 03 2017 - 07:03 PM

Think I'm kidding Google hospital and HealthCare faculties closures. You'll find in the last 8 years most have closed the in the last 15.

I don't understand what you mean. that is literally not mathematically possible.

its like saying you bought more guns in the last 8 years than you did in the last 15.

#63 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Topic Starter
  • LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 9,683 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted March 03 2017 - 07:30 PM

Sorry you got the unedited draft. But I guess you didnt google it either but theres a link in the edited draft.

And more will close by the end of this year if they are don't get help or the system not change. 

Oh how much did the highly educated healthcare guru Obama spend on failed healthcare insurance company start ups was that number just shy of a trillion dollors.

If you like your Obamacare you can keep it well atleast for the next 60days. How many healthcare previder and facilities will be lost by then.

#64 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 681 posts

Posted March 04 2017 - 11:43 AM

f off crap stirrer

Ok Mr. dryshyte

#65 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 9,683 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted March 04 2017 - 12:37 PM

Well since it turn ugly Goodnight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users