Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Maxine Waters calls Trump's Cabinet a 'Bunch of Scumbags'

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 iGreg

iGreg

Right-wing Sith

• Donated Member
  • 4,987 posts
  • LocationKings Park

Posted February 23 2017 - 03:51 PM

And more of the anal sex and teabagging will probably come out in the Russian dossier on trump that got leaked last month.

7719ecf8e622ace84bce645ea2a27ab4.jpg images.jpg

Edited by iGreg, February 23 2017 - 03:54 PM.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 Banzai

Banzai

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 2,192 posts

Posted February 23 2017 - 03:54 PM

How do you block someone? I'm in desperate need of knowing, I'm tired of sifting through libtard nonsense in a pro gun forum. If I wanna hear idiots, I'll turn on Racheal Maddow or Don Lemon.

• Yaphank Kid likes this

#23 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • 3,975 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted February 23 2017 - 04:59 PM

How do you block someone? I'm in desperate need of knowing, I'm tired of sifting through libtard nonsense in a pro gun forum. If I wanna hear idiots, I'll turn on Racheal Maddow or Don Lemon.

its very easy.   click on your name upper right and go to Manage Ignore Prefs.   Type in the liberal's name and voila, lol.   I just added the other guy who agreed with Steer or whatever his name is.

and I noticed that three of the six I ignore are "banned"

• Banzai likes this

#24 CAP1974

CAP1974

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others:
  • 1,747 posts
  • LocationMassapequa

Posted February 23 2017 - 05:07 PM

its very easy.   click on your name upper right and go to Manage Ignore Prefs.   Type in the liberal's name and voila, lol.   I just added the other guy who agreed with Steer or whatever his name is.

Thank you for this info., I just used it and it works like a champ!

#25 jrd

jrd

Sharp Shooter!

• 492 posts

Posted February 23 2017 - 05:45 PM

he said Mexico will pay for a wall. They paid nothing and there is no wall going up. Don't hold your breath.

He's been in there for what,  a whole MONTH already, and you're complaining that he hasn't built the wall?

Capt Will...always good for a laugh.

#26 Banzai

Banzai

Gun Guru

• 2,192 posts

Posted February 23 2017 - 09:11 PM

Thanks so much, it was like walking into your house and smelling something bad in the air from the kitchen garbage before, and now the air smells a lot cleaner.

#27 mason852

mason852

Still a David Crockett kid

• Club LIF Member
  • 1,728 posts
  • Locationridge

Posted February 23 2017 - 09:23 PM

Scumbag ? It's too bad Maxine's father didn't use one

• pequa1 likes this

#28 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted February 23 2017 - 09:49 PM

Type in the liberal's name and voila, lol.

If you really think there are any liberals on this site, you are really not too bright, no offense.

#29 Steyr AUG man

Steyr AUG man

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted February 23 2017 - 09:55 PM

Thanks so much, it was like walking into your house and smelling something bad in the air from the kitchen garbage before, and now the air smells a lot cleaner.

You sound like this president. If somebody dares to tell him things are not as he sees them in his neat little fantasy world, he wants them gone. The similarity is almost funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users