Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

NYS Beach Permit

nys fishing beach permit

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hugebee

hugebee

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Locationnasau

Posted January 18 2017 - 12:05 PM

Just got my 2017 NYS Beach Permit at Robert Moses. They now require a current NYS Marine Registry card. You won't get the beach permit without it, so make sure you have yours with you.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 421 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted January 18 2017 - 12:14 PM

I'm new with this, do you mean your fishing license?

#3 LarryD23

LarryD23

Sharp Shooter!

• 401 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted January 18 2017 - 12:15 PM

Here's the link you need. You can register online: http://www.dec.ny.go...mits/54950.html

#4 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 3,972 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted January 18 2017 - 02:15 PM

I'm new with this, do you mean your fishing license?

No.   He meant that in order to get the 4WD permit for surfcasting, you now need to get the Marine Registry which is free of course.   The 4WD permit is NOT free.  As if this is going to stop the soccer moms from crowding out the beaches.

#5 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Sharp Shooter!

• 421 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted January 18 2017 - 02:19 PM

No. He meant that in order to get the 4WD permit for surfcasting, you now need to get the Marine Registry which is free of course. The 4WD permit is NOT free. As if this is going to stop the soccer moms from crowding out the beaches.

Here's the link you need. You can register online: http://www.dec.ny.go...mits/54950.html

Thanks guys. I know the beach permit isn't free. Last year was the first year my friend has gotten it. I am planning on getting it this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users