Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Will we be allowed to order ammo online again without using s FFL?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 Destro

Destro

Zombtac Operator

• Donated Member
  • 12,095 posts
  • LocationRunning with the spirits of the Nesaquake & Caleb Smith

Posted February 03 2017 - 01:06 PM

Friend was talking to me last night and he mentioned something I was unaware of and can't find reference to online.

Said something that NY AG is suing CT companies over some sort of ammunition sales? Said he made some kind of announcement in Nov/Dec?  Anyone have a clue about this?

If the NY AG is suing anyone (which he does all the time, including drug companies in CT, MA and many others) it would be in public domain and the AG office issues a press release. Google articles show many lawsuits the last few years, but zero regarding what you mention.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 3,939 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted February 03 2017 - 01:09 PM

OutdoorLimited.com will ship to your door.  Fair shipping prices, quick service, and decent enough prices.  Some are great, others are average.

noticed that some cases of 9mm are cheaper than target sports today.   thanks for the tip !

#43 Blade21

Blade21

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 1,757 posts

Posted February 04 2017 - 09:49 AM

noticed that some cases of 9mm are cheaper than target sports today. thanks for the tip !

Add shipping and targetsports is still cheaper

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  • grifhunter likes this

#44 pequa1

pequa1

Gun Guru

• 3,939 posts
  • Locationisn't it obvious ?

Posted February 04 2017 - 04:14 PM

Oooops.   I thought the outdoorlimited ad that I saw said free shipping for a case...it said fast...  oh well, almost all of my "stock" is from pre Obummer days anyway.

#45 LarryD23

LarryD23

Respected Gunowner

• 277 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted February 04 2017 - 04:20 PM

http://targetsportsu...7&id=8b8393f810

eb7413c5-9736-4335-9aab-0a90be3f7d01.jpg

• killian and Camaro45th like this

#46 Camaro45th

Camaro45th

Respected Gunowner

• 293 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted February 04 2017 - 05:43 PM

http://targetsportsu...7&id=8b8393f810
eb7413c5-9736-4335-9aab-0a90be3f7d01.jpg

Thanks Good Luck!

#47 DarkStorm

DarkStorm

Gun Guru

• Forum Sponsor
  • Others: Donated Member

• 2,330 posts

Posted February 04 2017 - 07:15 PM

Seriously, we really get screwed on Long Island.   For example, I was over at DSI yesterday and they were charging $10 for a box of wolf gold in .223, plus tax ($10.86).  That's over $0.50 a round for wolf gold?????  Seriously????   They have their nerve!!!   TargetSports is charging $0.31 a round with free shipping for a case.  DSI is not even remotely close.  A little markup for the local guys is ok, but $0.20 a round is unacceptable!!!! Of course, all DSI's prices were pretty much absurd!!   It's a nice shop, but I don't know how they get away with those prices!!!

Our prices on Wolf Gold .223 are $8.95 per box single and $8.06 per box by the case of 50. These are the same prices we have had for 2 years. We do not run our ammo prices up and down like many of the online guys do. Ammo is a commodity and the price on the wholesale market fluctuates significantly. While it would be nice to buy only when it is cheaper so we can sell it to you cheaper, then we would likely not have it in stock always (when the price is higher). As a retail store, we need to keep ammo in stock at all time as much as possible. This is why we have adopted the pricing policy we do.

https://www.dark-sto...gr-ammo-20-rnd/
  • John L and jerrynycom like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users