Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

+++2 for Jerrys Firearms

for jerrys firearms

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 depiazzy

depiazzy

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Locationislip

Posted October 09 2016 - 12:25 PM

Contacted 4 gun stores on li common ones i shop at no 308 AR10 stripped lowers. Contacted Jerrys had a few in stock. Went on down ended up going back 3 more times over the next few weeks and ordered a few parts and bought parts he had in stock for my 308 build. 100% straight up honest people to deal with and prices were very fair. Sent a friend to him for a upper and lower combo from F1. Order came and in timely manner friend was very please with the pricing and customer service

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 killian

killian

Retired

• Donated Member
  • 1,649 posts
  • LocationEast Islip

Posted October 09 2016 - 05:57 PM

Jerry is a class act. Did a rifle transfer there yesterday and also bought some parts.

#3 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• 6,445 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted October 09 2016 - 07:00 PM

I bought a .308 LPK and one of the parts were out of spec, gunsmith had to fit the part to work. They offered me some .308 ammunition for the inconvenience.
Would recommend them for parts on an AR build.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for, jerrys, firearms

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users