Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

junior club starting at Freeport R&R tomorrow

junior club starting at freeport rr tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CommonSense

CommonSense

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 3,738 posts
  • LocationSouth Shore Nassau

Posted September 17 2016 - 10:57 AM

Fall season for junior club starts tomorrow Sunday 9/18.I'm not sure what time sign up is starting. I would guess sometime around noon time.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 9,674 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted September 17 2016 - 04:02 PM

What age and membership requirements

#3 Habsfan

Habsfan

Member of the secret Canadian Mafia

• Club LIF Member
  • 5,744 posts
  • LocationHauppauge

Posted September 17 2016 - 10:00 PM

6 and up,

But the junior league does not start until the 25th, the last Sunday in September. 2-5pm

#4 Leadwipe

Leadwipe

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 136 posts

Posted March 10 2017 - 04:05 PM

I strongly recommend the Freeport Junior Club to anyone wishing to have their under-21yo children learn how to use firearms. The guys in that club are patient with kids, talk to them in a fun way and willing to spend time with them. For $75, it's a bargain! And, after the 14+yo's take the online portion of the NRA Basic Pistol course, the Range has NRA Instructors that will qualify them for Part II of Basic Pistol (live fire), as part of their membership. If you enjoy target shooting, it's a great way to participate in an activity with your kids.

For handguns, they start them out with .22 cal revolvers and over time, .22 cal semi-autos. With more instruction and training, they'll eventually be able to use centerfire revolvers and then semi-autos.

• Parashooter likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: junior, club, starting, at, freeport, rr, tomorrow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users