Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

The ATF Is Illegally Hoarding American Gun Owners’ Personal Information

the atf is illegally hoarding american gun owners%e2%80%99 personal information

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Rightsholder

Rightsholder

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 713 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted August 04 2016 - 12:15 PM

Having them and using them are two different things...

same with hundreds of gallons of water and the vast array of weapons preppers keep for SHTF.
I would gauge that the best states for SHTF are Texas, and perhaps Georgia, New Mexico, Tennessee and maybe one of the Carolina and maybe Nevada because of the natural resources, vast expanse of land and "favorable" military bases and armament you would find in each of those...These states also don't need the federal government, can operate independently (nor sure about all those states I mentioned ...), so they will be the most likely to fight back and support you. You can forget Louisiana as they are impotent without Fed funding and Florida and Arizona also have a rising limousine liberal class and limited resources to offer -I'm not sure how much Colorado will rise with the south either these days. The rest will mainly be hill folk militias that will have to stay in the hills....although, in this type of war, while Montana, Idaho and Iowa might wish to side with the South, they really won't have much to offer.

In short, lets not prep for SHTF. Lets prevent it!!!
  • grifhunter, thetreewisemen and Mad Russian like this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 Mad Russian

Mad Russian

Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!

• Donated Member
  • 21,968 posts
  • LocationUltimate irony is admiring a foreign President more than your own!

Posted August 04 2016 - 02:16 PM

DA! Iz good, I like!

#23 mongo

mongo

INFIDEL

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 7,262 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted August 04 2016 - 07:20 PM

Truth be told.....All they need is your name and DOB and they will know which hand you wipe your arse with....Name and DOB.....

#24 grifhunter

grifhunter

Im Back I love LIF

• Club LIF Member
  • 7,613 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted August 05 2016 - 12:04 AM

same with hundreds of gallons of water and the vast array of weapons preppers keep for SHTF.
I would gauge that the best states for SHTF are Texas, and perhaps Georgia, New Mexico, Tennessee and maybe one of the Carolina and maybe Nevada because of the natural resources, vast expanse of land and "favorable" military bases and armament you would find in each of those...These states also don't need the federal government, can operate independently (nor sure about all those states I mentioned ...), so they will be the most likely to fight back and support you. You can forget Louisiana as they are impotent without Fed funding and Florida and Arizona also have a rising limousine liberal class and limited resources to offer -I'm not sure how much Colorado will rise with the south either these days. The rest will mainly be hill folk militias that will have to stay in the hills....although, in this type of war, while Montana, Idaho and Iowa might wish to side with the South, they really won't have much to offer.

Amen. I've always been of the belief that too many gun owners are complacent in the political battle for gun rights because they maintain the fantasy of when things get too bad in the US for Second Amendment rights, we'll just get them back by some armed revolt. Dreams of militias taking to the streets to dust off gun grabbers allows people to forgo the real work of donating serious money to gun rights groups or getting off their behind to work on campaigns for pro gun candidates. Its much more fun to sit in the basement and reload .308 amongst your arms stash than to work a phone bank or show up in politician's offices in Albany.

The armed revolt ain't happening. Get active and vote and work the system or it will work over you.
  • Mad Russian and Rightsholder like this

#25 FatWhiteMan

FatWhiteMan

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 5,083 posts
  • LocationAppalachia

Posted August 05 2016 - 07:41 AM

Gun confiscation is a very real possibility. With out a Warrant . Door to door the PD and National Guard went and took all fire arms by FORCE in Boston and Katrina.
You really think a **** like hillbitch would not order the same , in the name of [ insert any stupid thing here]
First all semi auto goes Weapons of war
The Pump and lever guns. Baby or child killers
Last Bolt action [ why ???????, they are high powered sniper guns]
Anything you purchased that went thru a FFL. will be gone. [ lets say in the last 15/20 years]

Which is another reason I only buy from private parties now. I think I only have one 4473 in the last 5 years.
  • Mad Russian likes this

#26 Trailblazer

Trailblazer

Sharp Shooter!

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • Others: Donated Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted August 05 2016 - 07:54 AM

I have another headache.
  • Mad Russian likes this

#27 LiDad

LiDad

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 10,011 posts
  • LocationLindenhurst

Posted August 05 2016 - 08:16 AM

Having them and using them are two different things...

All the gov has to do us tell the public gun owners, especially SA owners and NRA members, are "domestic terrorists". Throw in calling them radical preppers or militia survivalists. The MSM will happily eagerly run the story 24/7.

The military will follow orders too if presented as "terrorists".

The gov (DHS, etc) has already done a good job labeling gun owners, veterans, Preppers, anyone who has ever bought campibg equipment or a 50# bag if rice at Costco as greater threats than ISIS.

The resistance will be much smaller than you think.

#28 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• 10,526 posts

Posted August 05 2016 - 01:41 PM

Which is another reason I only buy from private parties now. I think I only have one 4473 in the last 5 years.

EVERY gun sale/transfer in NY must have a 4473. even from a private party... for the last 4 years now....

#29 Mad Russian

Mad Russian

Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!

• Donated Member
  • 21,968 posts
  • LocationUltimate irony is admiring a foreign President more than your own!

Posted August 05 2016 - 02:13 PM

All the gov has to do us tell the public gun owners, especially SA owners and NRA members, are "domestic terrorists". Throw in calling them radical preppers or militia survivalists. The MSM will happily eagerly run the story 24/7.

The military will follow orders too if presented as "terrorists".

The gov (DHS, etc) has already done a good job labeling gun owners, veterans, Preppers, anyone who has ever bought campibg equipment or a 50# bag if rice at Costco as greater threats than ISIS.

The resistance will be much smaller than you think.

I disagree...

EVERY gun sale/transfer in NY must have a 4473. even from a private party... for the last 4 years now....

NO WAY!

#30 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• 10,526 posts

Posted August 05 2016 - 07:05 PM

I disagree...

NO WAY!

WAY!!!

...yeah, forgot FWM is out in a free state, where he's not unconstitutionally barred from private sales...
  • Mad Russian likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the, atf, is, illegally, hoarding, american, gun, owners%e2%80%99, personal, information

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users