Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Chuck Schumer Tossed from Train

chuck schumer tossed from train

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Yaphank Kid

Yaphank Kid

Older Budweiser

• Donated Member
  • 2,181 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted July 15 2016 - 05:24 PM

Give that conductor a raise and promotion.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 shooter

shooter

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 787 posts
  • LocationFormaly Bellmore. Now Florida

Posted July 15 2016 - 06:50 PM

The POX on Chuck the Schmuck!

#23 angelonm

angelonm

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1,785 posts

Posted July 16 2016 - 12:55 AM

"Hi I'm Chuck"................... He was still just a congressman at the time..... They all think they are royalty for sure... I have never seen Andy boy talk to anyone... He talks at them. Andy prances around like his zhit don't stink. I will tell you that his dad was just as slick as Bill. He could of gotten as far except he was I Talian. And the country didn't want an I Talian in the White house.
Chucky boy wont get the conductor in trouble. There were too many witness's on the train. Chuck hates bad press. And he figures that the conductor could be another vote.
  • Mad Russian likes this

#24 len349

len349

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • 1,304 posts
  • LocationNassau county

Posted July 16 2016 - 11:31 AM

It's not just him. these politicians get away with too much.
  • NRATC53 likes this

#25 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• Topic Starter
  • LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 10,147 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted July 16 2016 - 01:19 PM

Is there a link for a news outlet a friend want to show his libatart wife that they are all scumbags

#26 NRATC53

NRATC53

Soon to be Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 21,006 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 09:48 AM

OK, so I got the rest of the story...
Seems 3 flights were cancelled from DC to NY because of weather. Lots of folks scrambling for alternative transportation. my friend books the train, buys a First Class ticket. Train fills up, Chuck the Schmuck shows up in First Class before the train leaves and is promoting himself (as usual). A little bit out of the station the conductor comes through, scanning tickets. He gets to Chuck and the scanner shows up a Coach ticket. The conductor starts off by being discreet and saying quietly "Sir, this is a Coach ticket". Chucky replies with "Well, there were no seats in Coach, the Conductor said to go here". Conductor replies "I'm the conductor, you need to upgrade your ticket ($30) to stay here. Chuck protests, throwing out who he is and all. The Conductor stands his ground (as he should, it's his job) and says "Sir, I really need you to upgrade your ticket or you'll have to move to Coach". Chuck again goes on about who he is. Conductor now says "Sir, you need to move to Coach NOW. If you upgrade your ticket while in Coach, I'll welcome you back here." Chuck then slithers to Coach, going on about how he is Amtrak's #1 Donor. Funny, I don't think HE donates a thin dime....if anything, he gives them OUR money.
  • PaulNYC likes this

#27 Piper

Piper

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Club LIF Member
  • 1,491 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 12:14 PM

So he was even too cheap to upgrade for $30? What a slime.
  • NRATC53 likes this

#28 NRATC53

NRATC53

Soon to be Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 21,006 posts

Posted July 17 2016 - 12:22 PM

Yeah, the conductor gave him the chance to save face but he chose to be a dick

#29 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 7,460 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted July 17 2016 - 01:20 PM

He's a pro at getting free things being in high places. He is cheap, he probably laughs after he gets away beating the check.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chuck, schumer, tossed, from, train

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users