Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Canadian Camping

canadian camping

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lichris

lichris

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 3,905 posts
  • LocationStuck in a liberal hell hole.

Posted June 25 2016 - 08:15 PM

All of this Canada talk has inspired me to go back to the maritimes. Is there a decent place to go camping there?

And by camping, I don't mean in an RV. I mean camping like a man in a tent; if you don't bring it you don't got it, no generator, no satellite tv or air conditioning - honest to goodness "get drunk around the campfire and crawl into a sleeping bag in the open 'cause you burned down the tent with the campfire and I almost got eaten by a grizzly fetching water because I didn't see the sign" camping?

Also, do you run from a grizzly bear or play dead? I saw The Revenant, which left me even more confused - he seemed to spend alot of time on his knees and rolling around on the ground.
  • bigbore44 likes this

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#2 dj24hr

dj24hr

Respected Gunowner

• Donated Member
  • 221 posts

Posted June 25 2016 - 08:44 PM

friendly wildLIFe

Attached Thumbnails

• moose 2pix.jpg

#3 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 7,352 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted June 25 2016 - 08:49 PM

The maritimes in Nova Scotia has good hunting, they offer hunts that you can camp out in the woods. I would hit Montreal.

#4 Hannco

Hannco

Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilation = invasion

• Club LIF Member
  • 8,117 posts
  • LocationCentral Nassau

Posted June 25 2016 - 09:05 PM

The maritimes in Nova Scotia has good hunting, they offer hunts that you can camp out in the woods. I would hit Montreal.

To many Frenchie wantabe's there...

#5 boosti

boosti

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 7,352 posts
  • LocationStrong Island

Posted June 25 2016 - 10:11 PM

To many Frenchie wantabe's there...

Quebec is loaded with them, not very nice to Americans. Nova Scotia, New Brunswick are friendly. Montreal is nice, more laid back.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: canadian, camping

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users