Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

AT&T IP addresses are blocked.

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Swstock

Swstock

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 1,585 posts

Posted May 19 2017 - 06:34 PM

Correct, the IP will be different. I need the IP of when you have an issue. Get the error - Find IP - PM it to me when you are able to return. I can then check if it was banned in the back end.
Now, if this error message comes during a posting, or accessing a specific area of the site, that is a different issue. When this error happens, can you access anything on the site at all?

I can access the Home page but nothing else.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 WSJeff

WSJeff

Administrator

• Administrators
  • Others: Administrator’s Group
  • 52 posts

Posted May 23 2017 - 12:31 PM

I've removed some older IP bans but they're not exactly near your location (gathered from your post's IP) but it might help. I will still need the IP you are using when you are blocked so I can look into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users