Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Recomendation for an Off-Road Company for a 6" Lift

recomendation for an off road company lift

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Vycor

Vycor

Gun Guru

• Topic Starter
  • Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1,851 posts

Posted June 15 2016 - 09:18 PM

I'm a vendor over at F150online.com btw Jake... I prefer F150forum.com however (my username is 4x4TruckLEDs.com on there)

I think Steve reached out to me when I emailed him... I may email him again

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#62 Vycor

Vycor

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 1,851 posts

Posted June 17 2016 - 10:53 PM

I ended up choosing Big Power Racing in Bay Shore after a recomendation here and seeing some of their work. They are close to my office which is a huge plus AND the owner got back to me right away, big plus in my book. They were a tad higher then other shops but the fact that they are close, can get the wheels I want and responded to me right away and showed me a truck they were working on, is worth it for me. Should be a few weeks before the wheels I want arrive (seems I may have an IN since the owner is friends with the wheel manufacturer, so that allows him to get wheels faster it seems, another bonus)
  • Mad Russian likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: recomendation, for, an, off, road, company, lift

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users