Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Can anyone help identify these bugs?

can anyone help identify these bugs

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 SURFER21

SURFER21

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1,020 posts

Posted May 03 2016 - 08:58 PM

As mentioned previously, kill it with fire!!!

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#42 ISLIPFD

ISLIPFD

Marksman

• Topic Starter
  • Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 90 posts

Posted May 03 2016 - 09:40 PM

About the same money and a lot more active ingredient. Will the sell to N.Y. ? http://http://www.am.../B001EVKCKM
Just in case they try to come back.
Everyone loves a great big barn fire of someone eles's furniture.

#43 Joe from NY

Joe from NY

Banned

• Banned
  • 796 posts

Posted May 31 2016 - 02:10 AM

Followup - The bugs disappeared after i used the stuff recommended by Vincent. And i used it to squirt a yellowjack that got into the kitchen. it must be a nerve agent, one mist and he just spazzed out for a second and completely froze dead. that stuff is great.
  • NRATC53 likes this

#44 NRATC53

NRATC53

Soon to be Ex NYer

• Donated Member
  • 20,934 posts

Posted May 31 2016 - 05:33 AM

Followup - The bugs disappeared after i used the stuff recommended by Vincent. And i used it to squirt a yellowjack that got into the kitchen. it must be a nerve agent, one mist and he just spazzed out for a second and completely froze dead. that stuff is great.

It is a nerve agent, and is 100% fatal to cats. Apply and let dry. Glad it worked for you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: can, anyone, help, identify, these, bugs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users