Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

Boating Season 2016

boating season 2016

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Jeff_C

Jeff_C

Respected Gunowner

• Topic Starter
  • Donated Member
  • 109 posts
  • LocationSyosset, NY

Posted June 15 2016 - 11:29 AM

I know the weather's been pretty spotty but have people been getting out there? I've been out every weekend since the week before Memorial Day but they've been short weekends mostly due to the weather.

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 Kamakazi118

Kamakazi118

Respected Gunowner

• 276 posts
  • LocationLong Island

Posted June 15 2016 - 12:10 PM

I know the weather's been pretty spotty but have people been getting out there? I've been out every weekend since the week before Memorial Day but they've been short weekends mostly due to the weather.

Same here, got a lot of sun action a few weeks ago, but I'm out every weekend regardless because that where I get most of my relaxation. Hit Great Gun once, but mainly hanging on a sandbar over by Moriches inlet. This past Saturday I got out at 7 AM and hit the ocean. It was basically flat, easy out and into the inlet, and the weather was perfect (could have been a tad warmer). Got back to my slip at 1PM just before the skies opened up (was my plan from the get go, I'm meticulous with the weather). The water is still FREEZING in the ocean and near the inlets, haha, decided to blindly jump in two weeks ago and gave my body a nice shock. Probably heading out on the Jet Ski's this weekend.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: boating, season, 2016

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users