Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Safe Dehumidifiers - PEET Dryer

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  convgto69 
#1 ·
I know how some of you have asked about keeping your safes dry. There are some very good products out there. I want to let all of you know I have just purchased my second PEET Dryer after a month of watching the first one I bought. It keeps my main safe at an average of 41% humidity and around 63 degrees on average. Very pleased with the performance vs. the Remington dryer which you have to recharge after a few days. Installation was simple. I also purchased the humidity monitor so I can keep a close watch on the interior of both safes. Cost was $29.99 for PEET and $11.99 for monitor. I found them on Amazon and was able to use AMEX points to reduce the price. Hope this helps some of you that are still trying to decide which way to go.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
nice! I'm using a goldenrod right now but also purchased a digital monitor. My humidity ranges from 30-50% (which are acceptable ranges) and the temp is between 68-71*F.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.