Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Pistol Safe Sale

5K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  100MPG 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Tractor Supply is having a pretty good sale on this pistol safe. $34 plus free shipping.

The GunVault MicroVault 500 was designed to make portable security simple. This product has a unique notebook style design that allows you to take your handgun or valuables with you! It is incredibly compact and extremely lightweight; this safe will fit inside a briefcase or daypack and can be quickly accessed with GunVault's Patented No-Eyes Keypad. It has a reliable lock mechanism and pry-resistant fittings meaning nobody will be getting in. The High Strength Lock Mechanism performs reliable time after time to ensure your valuables are secure behind your GunVault. Virtually impossible to pry open with hand tools.

http://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/gunvault-microvault-500?cm_vc=-10005

#6 ·
Really good price for it. It's pretty good, fairly solid, and can be bolted down. I have the Bio version of this and have been using it for years. The bio is a little finicky if not practiced often, but not an issue with this one. Also came with a cable to secure wherever you want. This used to be my wife's bedside vault until I upgraded to the Hornady RapidSafe, now this stays in my truck in case I need to secure my pistol.

#19 ·
costco is selling a pistol go to safe for $100

#21 ·
http://www.manventur...Rapid-Safe.html

I just ordered the Rapid Safe. $166 after coupon code 2015Blitz. I also picked up 3 Mecgar mags goro a Beretta 92fs at an extremely competitive price.

Any one ever deal with manventureoutpost.com? Prices on what I needed were great.
Good Deal on Walther PPQ mags. Only problem is they only listed the 15 round variety. Can we buy them if we promise to only load 10 rounds until we move to a free state? Just one year from retirement in Florida....I keep telling myself "Soon, soon"

#23 ·
Agreed, so I ordered one!

I've come to a point in my life where I'm starting to realize that I'm not superhuman. I can't see in the dark. In the event that there's an issue in the middle of the night, I'm not going to be able to key in a pin number in my current safe.

Step 1 - Rapid safe
Step 2 - Mounted a flashlight/laser combo on the pistol.

I don't think addressing my limitations is a sign of weakness. Rather, intelligence....

#25 ·
Bait and switch is RIGHT! This was the 3rd or 4th time I've tried t obuy something for sale on Tractorsupplies website and failed aka "Out of Stock". Normally you can still place the order and it is just back ordered (aka you have to wait a few weeks to get it), bt with tractor supply they just put one at a rediculous price, sell it and then everyone else is out of luck.

#29 ·
update (I am starting to see a pattern here)
Got another email yesterday telling me the order was canceled, again. Made another call and was told the same thing.
I spoke with Patricia, who was very helpful, and she assured me they will honor the price when they get the shipment in. I now have a ticket # which makes it official, I guess.
Will update from month to month.../sarcsm

#31 ·
Yes. Then they will either email to tell me it was shipped or tell me it was canceled again. Then I make another call...TSC is kind of like the gov...slow, unaware and outdated. They said they were surprised at the amount of orders they received on the safe. orly?
and that's 100MPG to you, sir! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.