Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

NY AG Schneiderman DEMANDS No Toy Guns Online !

ny ag schneiderman demands no toy guns online

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 muskoday

muskoday

Gun Guru

• Donated Member
  • Others:
  • 3,169 posts
  • LocationSuffolk

Posted December 16 2015 - 10:13 AM

If he thinks a cop or anyone else for that matter. Is not going to shoot a person pointing a gun at them that has an orange tip or stripe down the side he's nuts. What if all the crims start painting their guns orange? Ridiculous!!!

# Advertisement

Advertisement

Posted A minute ago

#22 deathsythe

deathsythe

Anti-Statist

• Club LIF Member
  • 5,359 posts
  • LocationNassau

Posted December 16 2015 - 10:33 AM

He was rabidly anti gun as a Brooklyn Assemblyman (same as that other guy from there...Schumer) and has not changed. Take away the ideas of guns from kids and they won't grow up to be progun adults

Or, thinking optimistically, it will have the opposite effect.

The allure and mystery of guns will draw more to it.

My folks kept toy guns (nerf, supersoaker, and what have you) and violent video games away from me most of my childhood.

On the weekend of my 18th birthday I came home with a 10/22 and haven't looked back since.

• grifhunter, NRATC53 and lynyrd like this

#23 grifhunter

grifhunter

Im Back I love LIF

• Club LIF Member
  • 7,613 posts
  • LocationTraffic congestion Exits 43-49

Posted December 16 2015 - 11:14 AM

So you know now how the heir apparent to Governor Fredo thinks about guns.

A Cuomo prosecution doesn't bring us anything other than karmic justice. The line of Dem fascists in this state is depressingly long.
  • NRATC53, Aquabach and Huntington Guy like this

#24 Huntington Guy

Huntington Guy

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 9,503 posts
  • LocationHuntington

Posted December 16 2015 - 11:23 AM

^^ read my mind! Schneiderman is our next Governor.

#25 MikeM

MikeM

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • Others: Donated Member

• 1,600 posts
  • LocationEast Northport

Posted December 16 2015 - 11:25 AM

I just added orange tape to all my guns, just incase I brandish them while ccw. Anyone that sees them will automatically assume they are just toys. [sarc]
  • Jaredwii likes this

#26 gripper

gripper

Gun Guru

• Established Member
  • 1,949 posts

Posted December 16 2015 - 11:56 AM

Better call the ag's office to make sure its the "approved " orange tape do not want to get jammed up on something like that best to hear it from the horses tail end so you are clear on what is gtg :protest
  • MikeM likes this

#27 Aquabach

Aquabach

Grand Poobah

• Club LIF Member
  • 21,169 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County

Posted December 16 2015 - 12:06 PM

The line of Dem fascists and their RINO partners in this state is depressingly long.

FIFY

Edited by Aquabach, December 16 2015 - 12:06 PM.

• NRATC53 and deathsythe like this

#28 PaperPunch

PaperPunch

Marksman

• Established Member
  • 69 posts
  • LocationNassau Co. N.Y.

Posted March 01 2017 - 11:09 AM

What's next, pictures of toy guns?

I like to read gun magazines at work when things are slow and a co-worker came up to me and said, oh don't shoot me. I rolled up the magazine and pointed it at him.

#29 Jaredwii

Jaredwii

Respected Gunowner

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 180 posts
  • LocationSuffolk County, ISLIP

Posted March 01 2017 - 03:54 PM

I just added orange tape to all my guns, just incase I brandish them while ccw. Anyone that sees them will automatically assume they are just toys. [sarc]

lmao i remember few years ago, someone actually painted Orange on tip of the barrel Draco (ak-47 pistol) and pulled it out in area full of people. nobody got panic until he fired first round!

#30 Parashooter

Parashooter

Gun Guru

• Established Member + Classifieds
  • 10,530 posts

Posted March 01 2017 - 07:10 PM

What's next, pictures of toy guns?

A couple years ago I was in the firearms office at the airport in Quito, Ecuador....  They had had 'constitutional-carry' on my previous trip - but the new president made an executive order and banned guns....   Yep, THAT easy.

In the office among the boxes of toy guns, BB guns, a few real guns... were... you guessed it - PICTURES of guns... All seized by their Army....

I was surprised he didn't seize the issues of American Handgunner, and American Rifleman I had with me...  we laughed about that... But he agreed it was a stupid move by that clown they elected. (who just termed out, and now his crony is in - amongst cries of foul, and obvious election fraud - piles of ballots that weren't delivered for counting, etc.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ny, ag, schneiderman, demands, no, toy, guns, online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users