Welcome to Long Island Firearms, Long Island's premier source for news and education!

Welcome to Long Island Firearms, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Long Island Firearms by signing in or creating an account. You also have the ability to login with your facebook or twitter account. See the icons in the upper right hand corner.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
Get the latest facts on the new NY SAFE gun laws that effect you!

Photo

I am now the proud owner of N963MJ

am now the proud owner of n963mj

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

#161 Ridetoglide

Ridetoglide

Respected Gunowner

• 282 posts

Posted December 08 2016 - 07:25 PM

Congrats!!! It always feels good once I pass a checkride.... like 100lbs off my shoulders. Stop by brookhaven and come up for a glider ride. Class B airspace flying isn't too hard, just be sure to hold your altitude and if unsure or forget an atc instruction be sure to ask again.  

# Advertisement

Advertisement
  • Topic Starter

Posted A minute ago

#162 rcpilot

rcpilot

Gun Guru

• Club LIF Member
  • 1,068 posts
  • LocationMastic

Posted December 09 2016 - 05:40 AM

Congrats!!! It always feels good once I pass a checkride.... like 100lbs off my shoulders. Stop by brookhaven and come up for a glider ride. Class B airspace flying isn't too hard, just be sure to hold your altitude and if unsure or forget an atc instruction be sure to ask again.  

Well, since my plane is parked at Brookhaven I'll have to do that. Some gliders were flying yesterday and the DPE said "they have gliders here?". He was also surprised to hear that Lufker and Spadaro were closed . It will be nice to go up and just fly around, not having to "practice" anything.

#163 zzrguy

zzrguy

That Guy

• LIF Site Moderator
  • Others: Club LIF Member

• 9,230 posts
  • LocationIn a dark corner in the center of my happy place.

Posted December 09 2016 - 11:33 AM

Congrats on passing your test.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: am, now, the, proud, owner, of, n963mj

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users