Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Looking for a Shotgun Wall Mount / Safe

2K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  mills613 
#1 ·
I found the "shotlock" online but wondered what folks had experience with.

Right now I just need to elevate off ground level, but in the future I am looking for EASY but child-secure access.

thanks!

#2 ·
My Buddy has one and 2 small boys in the house. He loves it! It screws into the wall studs and even if you managed to pry it off access to the trigger, and such is totally secured. He mounteded it in a closet.

#3 ·
Hunter Sports had (has ??) a nifty wall safe that mounts between the wall studs and sits flush.

Question ... do you young whipper snappers use the term "nifty" anymore ??

Reactions: Hannco
#4 ·
Sportsman's Guide has a wall-mount locking hook... comes 2 for like $15... keyed hanger so it can be on display as well as locked.... I ordered a couple a while back to check them out when they were on sale, but haven't gotten them - got shipped to the wrong address, and I haven't been up there in months.

#11 ·
#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
yup been using v-line for about a decade. I flush mounted it on the wall. no complaints but as they say, when you touch metal these days the price goes up…I paid half this price back when… L Just go for it and it will give you peace of mind over the years. In 10 years from now you can tell folks what a great price you got….

http://www.amazon.com/V-Line-Quick-Access-Keyless-Shotgun/dp/B000T24OGA

Reactions: Barnslayer
#14 ·
Just installed my ShotLock today. My response time for unlocking my shotgun went from a minute or longer to less than 10 seconds. Well, worth the $125 from Costco.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.